User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • GrimmZReaper

5 100.00%
  • Networth

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: GrimmzReaper Vs Networth[Open for votes]

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

GrimmzReaper Vs Networth[Open for votes]

5 bars.....u know the rules,... no feeding, no Lettermaning...

Due date is Saturday 8th by 11:59pm, that should give u plenty of time to write a fire verse...This...IS ....My....Check

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: GrimmzReaper Vs Networth

No Lettermaning lol.. Check.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    No Lettermaning lol.. Check.
    Let me know if u need the extension...i know u probably got an LLL verse to write as well
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    64-45

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    Let me know if u need the extension...i know u probably got an LLL verse to write as well
    Yea thanks. Monday works better for me.. Puttin in OT at work.. Aint even wrote a concept yet. Good look.

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    64-45

Posting soon asap

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    24-5

Just @me when u ready....im good to post by nights end
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    64-45

Grimm u fake as fuck, don’t act like u know ya guns n spray stuff
    Post battle if they call u hip, its cause I took everything from the waist up!!
    Dump ya ashes from the Tre, cos that mouth runnin like u dope as hell
    Keep blowin smoke and I’ll put this burner at my finger tips tryna smoke a tail!
    Not the type thats bold, I’ll leave u outlined in chalk if u trace me
    N nigga I would address the hoe in u, still wouldn’t show up to my place B!
    After this post kill urself, battle sum1 u decide you’re better than
    Im not telling don’t show, im just really hoping to read a suicide Letter man!
    If u live then try again don’t at first quit, ill split ya shit on purpose
    When I’m done puttin all this Red on Black, he’ll think I bit one of his verses!!

10 is too short but eh...

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    24-5

(May 18th FL cypher)
    The last thing u tossed, should've been slapped, asshole u could never book sobers
    U prolly think every girl u meet cross eyed, even when they drunk u get looked over
    (June 7th vs Packed Graves in Wk1 LLL)
    N This dickead won't smash, that Mag writin fag ain't look sober..
    Net's rusty?.. I feel like You in a room fulla drunk hoes gettin looked over!
    You bootleg Letterman, double dippin that garbage and u lookin to cyphin with Grimm?
    Why search for the bang bro? when clearly Nets history's to go in that recycling Bin

So ur fat, recycled, got punked by Lesnar …..and that FL champ match was a Slam from start
    I mean..with one man having that many poor traits…one would think u could hang with art

I heard fat boy gotta couple baby mamas w/ drama & it’s Gonna Get worse
    Since now u got a pair of EXs AND this L on ya back…like everyone of your shirts

Don’t mention gunplay, like me & my shooter just chillin’... Comfy in the house
    We waitin…hand in the waist while my dawg buck on the floor, im AL Bundy on the couch

If u aint got that teflon vest on, better shield ya chest with the next jawn or get laced cuzzo
    Aint u aint Mystikal either, so don’t get ANAL bum, ....cover up or leave with ya face puzzled

- - - Updated - - -

last bar should say And U aint Mystikal.....

Battle Record
    64-45

Upp .. Why ain't this open for votes, or is it?

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

Grimm u fake as fuck, don’t act like u know ya guns n spray stuff
    Post battle if they call u hip, its cause I took everything from the waist up!!
    -0/3 not feeling this one
    Keep blowin smoke and I’ll put this burner at my finger tips tryna smoke a tail!
    -2/3 not hard hitting but kinda clever
    -1/3 felt like this could of been worded better
    -0/3 this may be a reference to something im unaware of. either way this isnt a stinger
    When I’m done puttin all this Red on Black, he’ll think I bit one of his verses!!
    -1/3 light

4/15

vs

You bootleg Letterman, double dippin that garbage and u lookin to cyphin with Grimm?
    Why search for the bang bro? when clearly Nets history's to go in that recycling Bin
    -3/3 nice personal
    So ur fat, recycled, got punked by Lesnar …..and that FL champ match was a Slam from start
    I mean..with one man having that many poor traits…one would think u could hang with art
    -0/3 didnt like the wording on this one.. started well then eh
    Since now u got a pair of EXs AND this L on ya back…like everyone of your shirts
    1/3 this was light
    We waitin…hand in the waist while my dawg buck on the floor, im AL Bundy on the couch
    -2/3 lol good reference
    If u aint got that teflon vest on, better shield ya chest with the next jawn or get laced cuzzo
    Aint u aint Mystikal either, so don’t get ANAL bum, ....cover up or leave with ya face puzzled
    0/3 not feeling the closer

6/15

v-grimmz reaper

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Net
    I didn't see anything that really stood out and deliver with some strength behind it. Many attempts but some where glancing blows as others were complete misses.

I didn't get these lines at all and that was bad. It's like you went the plain route with these when you had a great set up

Grimmz
    You started strong but you kinda fell off towards the end. Your strongest lines were the opener I just wish that you kept it going. Staying on his size was probably the downfall here where you had an opportunity to get at something else and had a decent line with the shirt reference you drilled a hole where a hole was and that didn't outdo the previous line. The Al Bundy setup was a fail and the closer was disconnected. But you did have enough to win this

Vote Grimmz

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

Them other bars could've been executed better..
    Nobody perfect, but I know you're capable of making a impact in your punches.
    Them other bars didn't quite hit hard enough. Substance there doe.

vs

decent at best.. name plays on him kinda old.. Gotta get fresh concepts.
    nice execution
    thats nice... lol
    Yoo thats that Elliot Ness flow right there! lol but this not a punch doe fam..
    Last bar aint cut it for me, i got it.. but it had no impact.

V.Grimm.. better verse.

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    since this thread is basically over i'll explain what he meant by the bar...
    I u read my verses, I usually highlight key words in red and my alias name on here is boyznblack,....so he's saying he'll put red ( blood) on black ( me)..like I do with my verses... decent punch but I think he forgot my screename is Grimm & not everyone knows im also BNB

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: GrimmzReaper Vs Networth[Open for votes]

vs

battle was pretty like. good flips from Grimmz but one was a mad stinger. Net could of came more creative with a tone of different personals but he had one that was aight. overall gotta give it to G for a better verse.

v. Grimmz

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: GrimmzReaper Vs Networth[Open for votes]

Grim wins KO