User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: netflix and chill

Stranger

netflix and chill

sometimes just means netflix and chill.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: netflix and chill

What are you watching? I've been binging on kung fu flicks. I've pretty much watched them all at this point. Check out "Once Upon A Time In Shanghai" when you get a chance. It will blow your mind.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    What are you watching? I've been binging on kung fu flicks. I've pretty much watched them all at this point. Check out "Once Upon A Time In Shanghai" when you get a chance. It will blow your mind.
    have you seen the show 'Into the Badlands' ???

shit is badass... got that corny kung fu movie style in the action sequences... and the main character is played by Daniel Wu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    have you seen the show 'Into the Badlands' ???

shit is badass... got that corny kung fu movie style in the action sequences... and the main character is played by Daniel Wu
    I actually have every episode from both seasons on my DVR. I haven't watched any of it yet because I can't binge watching 1 or 2 seasons then having to wait an entire year for the next one. It looks dope, though. I hope AMC doesn't cancel it. I'm watching a movie called "Headshot" right now. I think it's Indonesian. Pretty decent action so far. Cool storyline.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    binge watching shameless, and was watching malibus most wanted lol.

bad santa 2 on there today.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post

Nice. I binged on Spartacus last month and from there I watched nothing but movies about Rome and gladiators. Then I watched both seasons of The Last Kingdom and went on to watch every medieval flick available. After that I watched Marco Polo and proceeded to watch every feudal Japan and samurai movie. Then I watched the Ip Man trilogy and I'm going through kung fu movies like crazy. Ip Man was incredible. Donnie Yen is fucking boss.

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post

shameless is that show.

Battle Record
    0-1

I suspect some of you are engaging in that sort of "netflix and chill" that is unwholesome and not by natural biological design but rather an alternative method with two plugs and no outlets.

Shame!
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    shameless is that show.
    Lmao