User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: New at this

Cool New at this

Whats up folks? This is literally my first day and first post on this site. I love to write and used to write raps when i was younger. Im going to throw some bars out. Feel free to battle back or spit back whichever you prefer, or comment with your thoughts. Alright here goes nothing:

You can insult/poke fun/rhyme with, or grow some/ First day on this forum, have those booze? Poor em/
    Not here to bore em'/never been a big rapper or went tourin'/across the globe but my style can be laid back, hot or cold, as I spit rhymes, my style unfolds, I was told that when I write lines, that theirs a story inside a real man thats cried, been through shit and at times been terrified, R.I.P. to the true MC's that died and to the soldiers that sacrificed and diced there lives.

When an MC writes rhymes/recites lines/or spits versus there has to be a purpose/battle MCs shouldn't be nervous/confident and make opponents feel worthless/winning is winning/i know yall heard this/never want to walk out pissed off and shirtless/I think when rhymes come from the heart/its worth this/rap at times is like a game of poker/deal the wrong hand/and your career is over/

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: New at this

Okay, honestly? First thing you have to do is change your username. Nobody is going to take you serious. Secondly you need to take all those lyrics you typed including the slashes you used and drown those motherfuckers in greasy dishwater.

Appreciate the criticism. Ill keep it in mind.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

No problem, bud. You have potential.

So I just need to format a bit better? I dont think the rhymes were not bad.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by twdnegan17 View Post
    So I just need to format a bit better? I dont think the rhymes were not bad.
    You have a typical delivery. Fast-paced. Not super fast but direct and easy to follow. They actually seem more audio-oriented. I don't know if you make tracks, but if you don't, you shouldn't write this way if you intend to text battle. Go to the "FrontLines" forum and see how they do it. Fix your format. Worry less about flow and more about content. Your lyrics are 1990-ish.

Understood, I couldn't really think of any other username to be honest lol. But I will go to the front lines forum and check it out. I dont make tracks at all. Haven't in years actually. But I been out of it a long time so I am rusty.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Welcome man!

If you go to this section you can drop your writtens:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?5-Open-Mic

If you go to this section you can drop freestyles (keystyles):
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?21-Cypher

And if you go here you can drop audios:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/forumdis...Audio-Showcase

Stay up.
    Last edited by Poeta Demonio; July 8th, 2017 at 05:55 PM
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Thanks man, appreciate the welcome I plan to check this stuff out. Seems like a cool site.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Welcome to the site buddy, Stay Active & Have Fun.
    AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Hello, how are you? what are you doing?
    welcome to the site!