User Tag List

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 343

Thread: Week 5 Chat/Beef

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Week 5 Chat/Beef

MY LLL record is 2-0 this year and I haven't even signed in.

May as well hand me the money in your purses.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

never

- - - Updated - - -

stop posting in here to.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

@Art i got 10.. just lemme know

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    @Art i got 10.. just lemme know
    Il drop tonight I got it written up just not at my computer

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    never

- - - Updated - - -

stop posting in here to.
    I've won battles in this league, granting me a full pass to do as I please in this thread. Don't make me embarrass you a fifty-somethingth time, girlie.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

That has to be TGF hhahahaha
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Damn @Amen , he said you ain't shit
    niGGas who PM me asking me the write the ma verse and then trying to call me garbage a week later don't phase me, bruh.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    You're all talk my g.. you literally bragged about "my mags are the best" ... write one up then faggot lol. Prove me wrong

But oh wait, you aren't motivated.

Please

- - - Updated - - -

With all the paragraphs u type up, you wouldn't think writing a mag for KS would be a problem . But I'm sure u have better things to do... *seth rogen laugh* uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh
    Forgot to mention - Wasn't my last text battle verse you? I mean, I was unmotivated then and STILL 5-0 KO'd you.

Hmmmmm - don't give 2 fucks toi research but your still a homosexual flaming faggot who sucks at text battle raps. Continue allowing all the football players in your high school to gang rape you in the boys locker room leaving their future inside of your anus.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Forgot to mention - Wasn't my last text battle verse you? I mean, I was unmotivated then and STILL 5-0 KO'd you.

Hmmmmm - don't give 2 fucks toi research but your still a homosexual flaming faggot who sucks at text battle raps. Continue allowing all the football players in your high school to gang rape you in the boys locker room leaving their future inside of your anus.
    I'm much better now.. even comparing me to then just shows how much of a faggot you are.
    Where's your bf muff btw?

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

niGGas who PM me asking me the write the ma verse and then trying to call me garbage a week later don't phase me, bruh.
    damnn! the facts come out !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    damnn! the facts come out !
    Stop sucking his dick ...

- - - Updated - - -

U been riding his shlongson for the past 3 pages. Don't u got some gfx to make?

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Stop sucking his dick ...

- - - Updated - - -

U been riding his shlongson for the past 3 pages. Don't u got some gfx to make?
    lmaoo yikes "damn he said you aint shit" riding his "shlongson" ... worry bout ya verses homie... was actually trying to get him to battle you... but if he writes ur verses he might be wack too....
    @Amen astoria? u near the NYSC on steinway?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-9

@Barcotic

Dropped, GL.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Cyphers poppin

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

True story lol damn pull his card lmao

- - - Updated - - -

How much he pay you to Ghostwrite @Amen might need you this week u got paypal?
    [url]https: