User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: WEEK 5 MAG

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WEEK 5 MAG

INTRO

Whats good RB? Welcome back from the week off. Lets hope this helps kill off the no shows. Make Sure to peep the UPDATED RULES! Me & a few other peeps are watching yall! Last week we had a gang of no shows & was our first week of contenders which were dope as fuck! Lets get into Battle reviews

http://i.imgur.com/rAe3bcx.png

Joe Boston vs Smog
    -Battle was light tbh. can tell smog not motivated. Hopefully with the vets signing up this week he'll get out of that groove. Joe had a few cool concepts just wording is killing him. I think it was week one or two he had a nice verse. kept everything simple and to the point but he came up short this week. I know he's feeling to get a W over Lenox this week to break the losing streak

DZasteR Vs Galactic
    -D had a cool verse. some misses that mccregor tat and fam plan was dope. Gal dropped a NS verse even tho he should trying to shake that rust. Hope to see him turn that shit around and get back to dropping fire. Anyway Dzaster took this easy

Contenders Match: Art Vs Broke Lesnar
    -This match was cool. both had a few misses but threw some dope punches. Felt Art had more generics while Broke threw more personals. Plus I felt arts misses were weaker than dots. I see art making his way back to contension while Broke In my eyes has his toughest battle so far of the season against Packed graves in the first champ match. Anyway broke took this

BATTLE OF THE WEEK!
    https://proxy.bigfooty.com/forum/pro...5c8da606f70cc2

Contenders Match: Unfukwitable Vs Packed Graves
    - This battle was flames. Fuk only had a few misses PG had one. Both brought dopeness. PG won this based on the fact he was more personal than Fuk. I see Fuk making a quick return to contension in a few weeks. PG goes on tot he first champ match to face Broke Lesnar who is no joke.

Unfukwitables verse:
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable
    Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    @Networth apologies in advance

RIP
    BITCH BE HUMBLE!

Networth had u stand ya ground but I'll make u take flight kid, easily;
    I'll start bug'n til Netcees PG back track way worst than the site did recently.
    Shots puncture lungs & soon sportin Oxygen tanks'll be this cunts M.O;
    he'll walk around w/ AIR on his side looking like a pair of Nike Uptempos.
    Spree threw the dirt & now Ima leave this dude deserted, screw the hearses;
    I'll send the cost to Kill bill too, show'em I had punches destroyin Graves b4 Uma Thrumin.
    Sword equip, make an incision from his stomach, throat to his back;
    the death'll be Holographic, I'm gettin shine on this card after opening Packs.
    Dont make a move, I'll sit clippas on ya neck;
    So if u even Figets gon be nothing but tips spinnin on ya flesh.
    You got 30 clips & let a 9 spark, please, Ur more likely the top queer ina all guy party
    Only time he'd shoot up the ladders.. is startin from the bottom in a Homo hierarchy.
    they said PG's on top & I started reminiscin bout playin Pokemon & now I'm convinced
    This aint a game, but when a low life is making noise they usually die from the slightest hit.
    When I read those verses u put together out loud *laughter spreads*
    I bet you'd Goyards further in ya career sellin knock off bags instead.
    Vs

Packed Graves Verse:
    Quote Originally Posted by Packed graves
    Unfukwitable aka Phre$h aka Kurt Cocaine aka GR8 aka Noquear

you recycled here & numerous times on NC.

my name holds weight, yet I haven't met someone that'll say your good
    only time any one cares about GR8 Value, is Walmarts in below poverty neighborhoods
    you talk bout guns every battle, real gangsters plead the fifth
    but if we beef bullets'll enter ya chest & side nigga with out losing cool over a cheating bitch
    you ain't done shit in the big leagues, he all hype - time i expose the queer
    last wk you dropped a ball punch, ironic that's something you've done your whole career
    Asian rapper claimin to grip triggas? must take moms for a twist nigga
    It's no shock you recycled Dat Stick line an oddly enough look just like Rich Chigga
    you should be 0-2 after last wk- not even who Im posed' to face homie
    think getting a bitch pregnant off a one night stand- Fuk made it here due to mistakes only
    yes the rules aren't written but do they need to? GoW handle this dweeb
    only thing he should be in Contention for right now is being banned from the league
    recycled 3x in a month, thats criminal- id rock his jaw if I met this guy
    your bars aren't just suspect, every time you battle their put in line ups for victims to identify
    me, you, dot & art fighting for champ spots- in that case I'm leaving you dead
    so when I say Contenders Match- picture drawing the tool an putting a beam on your head
    Winner: PG

http://i.imgur.com/4oaZOPK.png

Packed Graves Vs Unfukwitable
    Asian rapper claimin to grip triggas? must take moms for a twist nigga
    It's no shock you recycled Dat Stick line an oddly enough look just like Rich Chigga
    you should be 0-2 after last wk- not even who Im posed' to face homie
    think getting a bitch pregnant off a one night stand- Fuk made it here due to mistakes only
    yes the rules aren't written but do they need to? GoW handle this dweeb
    only thing he should be in Contention for right now is being banned from the league
    Unfukwitable Vs Packed Graves
    Shots puncture lungs & soon sportin Oxygen tanks'll be this cunts M.O;
    he'll walk around w/ AIR on his side looking like a pair of Nike Uptempos.
    Sword equip, make an incision from his stomach, throat to his back;
    the death'll be Holographic, I'm gettin shine on this card after opening Packs.
    Art Vs Broke
    top 5? r u kidding me g? u need to climb the ranks calmly quit fidgetin b
    sonnn it doesn't matter what Tyrion, youl always be a fucking midget to me
    ur name says it all u cant write a punch, "broke" lesnars a force i didn't hype u once
    u named ur self after a WWE wrestler, to show us u haven't won a real fight in months
    Broke Vs Art
    u should do motown angles, stick with da greatest hits
    who wants to see marvin gaye bars?, ask him for pics of his vegas trip
    ur soundclick page is torture, so just dream on playboy
    each songs brutal cuz they fuckin reek, got me thinkin ur theon greyjoy
    u flip other niggas wp's huh?, ur method isn't smart jerk
    thank whoever the rightful onerous, cuz u take credit for his hard work
    don't applaud this sorry bitch, u tout the shittiest flows
    i'm positive attribute to u would be praisin a bum without any of those
    DzasteR Vs Galactic
    Them guerillas will stain ya chest….. That’s a McGregor tat
    Ya crew deep? I got plenty of attachments for 'em, its a travesty man
    & Galaxy his whole network go down - time to switch ya family plan
    http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png

Smog Vs Art
    -This could go either way. If Smog finds that drive he could beat art. Art been writing some dope verses that have a few misses here and there. If both show this could contend with battle of the week. Bring that heat fellas. My prediction is Art edging this
    60/40 Art

Lenny Vs Joe Boston
    -Joe in a slump, Lenny elevating but still all over this map. He no showed vs Networth who he beefs with. He cant afford to no show and not drop verses IMO. Joes wording still killing him if he doesnt change that this will be a close battle. right now I got this tied.
    50/50

Plethora Vs Unfukwitable
    -This will be one to watch. plethora got bars but also drops wack garbage juice from time to time. Unfukwitable coming off a lose in battle of the week against PG had flames. Plethora needs to bring the heat or I dont see him lasting. I got unfukwitable taking this
    70/30 Unfukwitable

King Vs Whiskeyj
    -Whickey new here but might be an alias. King a vet coming back to the scene. dudes got bars. Bring the heat king dont sleep on this dude.
    But I got King taking this
    90/10 King

Barcotic Vs Easy
    -Easy is from another site. Site I started on we both started at the same time he's much younger than me tho. He's elevated allot but has been on a hiatus. This a different battle style over here tbh I hope he drops flames but I dont see him standing a chance to Barcotic. Bar always ready to battle and drops that fire.
    90/10 Barcotic

Galactic Vs Networth
    -Should be interesting here. Both shaking rust. Networth went on a rant about no shows and helping the league but I dont think he dropped a vote. Dudes busy but what ever. Gal is dope but needs to shake that rust. His verse last week was Dog shit lit on fire & put out with a pitch fork. I still got him taking this
    60/40 Tic Tac

Allen Knight Vs Notti
    -Notti was droppin fire before he went ghost. Pretty sure him and Allen have had some beef in the past. dont know if they've battled but this should be a good read. Allen always droppin flames and thats why I got him taking this
    60/40 AK

Contenders:Kill Spree Vs DzasteR
    -Good luck

Champ Match:Packed Graves Vs B Dot Lesnar
    -This should be dope right here. We got some other battles on the card that SHOULD be fire but this one I feel will take the bread. Lets see some HOF verses yall bring that shit I dont need to make a prediction or explain myself...yall made it to the champ match.
    Good luck

http://i.imgur.com/kDBetpw.png
    Lenox

Whats good?

Chillin. Whatup?

Why you no show last week?

I was super busy for most of the week, but then when I finally got to sit down and write , I just simply didn't, I'm not gonna come up with some excuse to why I didn't drop.. I really regret it tho

Who You think is the weakest in the league?

No ones really struck me as weak this season so far. But I guess networth. He's getting better tho

Whats Helped you elevate as of late? whats been motivating you?

It's all mental for me... I shit u not. If I'm in a good mind state my writing is really bad or i can't even finish a verse .. Idk if I'm the only one like that or not .

If you could battle Anyone right now who would it be and why?

Gal or pg, I like both of their styles a lot. Or I'd battle nw again just cuz I'm pissed at myself for noshowing.

Who would you Kill first? Me, Fresh, Bags, Or Amen?

@Fresh

Any last words for the league?

let's continue into the second half of the season with 0 no shows. Lol, doubt it.

http://i.imgur.com/eqQnUld.png
    (Based Off this season so far)

#5: Art

#4:Unfukwitable

#3:Allen Knight

#2/#1: Packed Graves/B Dot Lesnar

http://i.imgur.com/GsyxT7m.png

WTF@ ALL the no shows
    WTF@ AMEN knowing all there is to know about knowing
    WTF@ All the dope heads signing up
    WTF@ Unfukwitable recycling then writing a dope verse the next week
    WTF@GOD OF WAR Unable to Successfuly run a whole season of LLL
    WTF@ Tics verse
    WTF@ My Drinking problem

OUTRO
    Lets make this week dope yall! Again PEEP THE UPDATED RULES!!!!!!!!!!! Bring the heat this week and lets all put in work to make this league dope again.

Oh yeah Cyphers going up tonight! Fuck yall!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: WEEK 5 MAG

Thanks for the mag. Appreciate it. @Packed Graves let's make it memorable.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Dope mag as usual lets have a good week.
    [url]https:

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Thanks for the mag. Appreciate it. @Packed Graves let's make it memorable.
    Just hold up your end
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    Just hold up your end
    You ready to post yet or do you need an extension?

Battle Record
    7-9

That 90/10 just makes it that much sweeter. I love being the underdog.

Lenox

Dope mag

- - - Updated - - -

The @WTF'a were pretty hilarious, usually they aren't

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy. View Post
    That 90/10 just makes it that much sweeter. I love being the underdog.
    Boom

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

dope mag
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

nice

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Good mag, props to PG
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Cool mag. Little light, but I'm aware of the effort required in order to throw one of these together and you faggots don't appreciate shit anyways, lol.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Cool mag. Little light, but I'm aware of the effort required in order to throw one of these together and you faggots don't appreciate shit anyways, lol.
    This

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    This
    that
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    You ready to post yet or do you need an extension?
    Lol need an extension, it's Tuesday I have til Thursday.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler