User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Conversion Therapy

Battle Record
    0-1

Conversion Therapy

Hello Children, I am Dr. Staniel Elmsby and I shall be conducting conversion therapy to help you overcome your crippling unnatural lusts that have held you back from becoming a contributing member of society due to your insatiable urges for male genitalia.

It is unacceptable for you to idolize effeminate personalities as father figures, and it is reprehensible for your hedonistic pursuit of alternative physical romances interfere with your contributing to society. Such vile character constitutions have created evil hate groups such as Antifa and Homotextuals, and can be a stepping stone to the decay of civilization.

While you may have assumed it was all innocent wanting to hug your childhood pal Bradley for an extended period of time, it has mutated now that you plan on committing acts of crime in honor of your love for male on male. And that is why this clinic has been established.

@Karaoshi and @Kaotic Theory , you two are sorely in need of this and I implore you seek treatment immediately. I will also help voluntary patients who seek a life of cultivating integration with hard working society.

I implore you to seek treatment.

Your pal and mentor,

Dr. S. Elmsby
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Conversion Therapy

Drink

Battle Record
    0-1

The first patient has arrived.

Are you tired of your homoerotic lusts consuming your soul, Kill Spree. Are you ready to say "adios mi amor" to penises?

This is the first step to the cure.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

i dont wanna give up men in my life they make me feel safe and happy
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; July 28th, 2017 at 04:03 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Hello Dr. Elmsby....Stan... How ya been? How's the ol ball and chain??

i just stopped by the office to award you with this Philanthropists Certificate of Immense Achievement....

I am quite sure i speak on behalf of the vast majority of us when i say, THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication you have put in to rid this fine nation of the evil seed that grows within it, tearing down the very fabric that our proud state is sewn upon...

Through your work we are seeing a dramatic decrease in faggotry, Marxism, the Communist agenda disguised as PC culture and MANY less people with strange looking hair and clothes standing in long lines at coffee shop;s that write their names on the cup with a heart next to it.

You've earned this award, and you will be remembered forever, etched into the stone of history remembered by generations to come.
    THANK YOU!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Fagging Spree, you must renounce your unquenchable thirst for penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Hello Dr. Elmsby....Stan... How ya been? How's the ol ball and chain??

i just stopped by the office to award you with this Philanthropists Certificate of Immense Achievement....

I am quite sure i speak on behalf of the vast majority of us when i say, THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication you have put in to rid this fine nation of the evil seed that grows within it, tearing down the very fabric that our proud state is sewn upon...

Through your work we are seeing a dramatic decrease in faggotry, Marxism, the Communist agenda disguised as PC culture and MANY less people with strange looking hair and clothes standing in long lines at coffee shop;s that write their names on the cup with a heart next to it.

You've earned this award, and you will be remembered forever, etched into the stone of history remembered by generations to come.
    THANK YOU!
    I try my best to contribute to a society where people can again say "hello" free from judgments or degradation.
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; July 28th, 2017 at 04:02 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

Big shock, people are avoiding trying to be straight like it was a 20,000% in taxes. Which none of you even pay since you're all on welfare and penis/ text battles is your "job".

You should be filled to the brim with pure shame. The brim!

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Memes and fake artists
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

No no no, the evils branch well beyond that. I've seen @Karaoshi rob two old ladies and barely escape alive just to rent a movie from redbox that had a 13 second kurt russell nude scene, and only for those 14 seconds.

This is whats tearing society apart.

Battle Record
    0-1

And I know you sodomistic villains are screeching in agony over President Trump right now.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Spree resorting to editing posts now. It's clear the homosexuality is in his veins along with semen from other men.

He's finished.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Spree resorting to editing posts now. It's clear the homosexuality is in his veins along with semen from other men.

He's finished.
    LMAO get off this dudes dick faggot. YOU LOVE TGF cos he over powers your boarding skills. go outside old man

Battle Record
    0-1

Spree, I got your PM and shall help you in your treatment plan.

It's a long long long road, but the Doctor is here.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

There is no helping him... He's drowning in a pool of semen from other gay men.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    There is no helping him... He's drowning in a pool of semen from other gay men.
    its a sad turn of events.
    the possibilities of heterosexual glory are endless for this man, if he could just STOP sucking dicks with his butthole.