User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lot to say - Tha Q (Freestyle)

Lot to say - Tha Q (Freestyle)

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Lot to say - Tha Q (Freestyle)

This wasn't a bad little free man. I feel like it was almost a 50 percent effort though, however. The beat choice was safe for modern audiences. The lyrical content itself started off strong, but as it closes near to the end you almost seem to be getting bored with it, and going into a "trap style".

For a "freestyle" verse it's not bad man. That little hook thing was cool. The content itself won't blow anyone away but its still listenable.

I've definitely heard better from you haha. You know that yourself on this one too though I think.

Keep it up man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: