Early in the morning waking up to earn a living, right or wrong? debate it the choice is given

good people thrive to live up to the definition and believe in a lie like a brain washed victim

a product of the systems displaced positions distorted visions unable to see the deference

suspicions premonitions faulty expositions all transmissions from corrupted politicians

open up your eye lids witness the violence when the crime wave hits your seeing modern day pirates

total defiance no sign of silence zero compliance to the sound of sirens mindless riots down to a science

with an evil point of view people start to loot sudden change of tune the musics cutting through

deeper into you until it does what it do carving out the goodness making room for something new

do good people do bad things, do you know what evil brings ,have you ever felt the way it stings,

do you want to hear the way it rings, i let you figure it out after this fallen angel sings

certain things you thought to be right mite be wrong to another persons ears it aint the same song

peace not war then they go and drop a bomb the reasons that were fighting for ,what is going on

what ever block your reppen theres no question about it fighting for your country and i dont doubt it

the truth is ugly without it were nothing shout it from the top of your lungs and keep it coming

your doing the right thing when you step into the ring doing what it takes breaking bones to be the king

of coarse a good person mite do a bad thing if theres money involved boy its all about the bling

the power the cash the supply and who controls it all about that oil money everybody knows it

yet they keep it under wraps classified top secret if no one owns up to the truth we need to free it

the bad things good people do you need to see it that there are no good people left believe i mean it

not even sure that there were any to start with since the beginning of time mankind's bin cold hearted

over and over history repeats its self ,when bad meets evil theres not a treatment i could think to help

life becomes a living hell , recently began to tell ,deeper down since he fell ,Lucifer's bin doing well