User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 118

Thread: LLL Magazine

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

LLL Magazine

Introduction
    First off Shout out to spree for staying on this shit. Setting up battles and closing on the time and making sure he votes on every single battle =/ just playing i know running this shit takes a lot of time and real life comes first. Anyway sit back kick ur feet up and enjoy lets get into it.

http://i.imgur.com/rAe3bcx.png

Battle Reviews

Champ Match

Bdot Vs Dzaster

Close match Real close… I agreed with many of the voters in the thread saying that bdot looked uninspired this week and after reading the verses the first tim through that Dzaster might have pulled it out. In the end it was a cool battle not the best champ match this season but 2 solid verses. Bdot was able to keep his title and grab another W whereas Dz caught a tough break. Will he hold the title much longer? Wait and find out Bdot Moves on to Vs pleth in this weeks champ match.

Contenders Match

Plethora Vs Lenny

Thought this battle was one sided. Plethora went to work whereas lenny struggled with his consistency. Plethora won this pretty easily not dropping his best verse but had some haymakers in there that were able to grant him the W and move on to the big stage. Lenny grabbed an L and will have to work to get back into the contenders match.

Smog vs Grim Reaper

was my BOTB i read that battle 4 times and i think it could have easily went either way. Real tough to pick a winner there both verses were fire sucks we had to name a loser but thats what battling is all about. Grim walked away with a W while smog has to get back to the drawing board.

Joe Boston vs Unfuk

Joeboston dropped what seemed to be a rushed verse, had some concepts but did not seem to connect with much here. where as unfuk had my favorite bar of the week with the 90s skip it. skip this review as well, Unfuk caught a body,

Letterman Vs Notti

this battle was a bit of a let down. Letterman dropped a real rushed verse, could be the rust as hes usually much better. dropped a lot of played material but notti wasn’t far off, he also dropped a pretty lazy verse but it was enough to pull out the W.. both MCs need to bring it next week both facing good opponents who are in midseason form.

Art grabbed W by a no show

Barcotic grabbed a W by a no show.

http://i.imgur.com/4oaZOPK.png

By Plethora

#1- But when u face skill this place chills, ur net buzz stops drawin crowds
    3 straight W's might of started ur hype.. but we allllll seen DOT calm it down - Smog

#2- if your "goons" come w/ da beef, then it's bodybags & bodies covered in fleeces
    So tell your boys go ahead with the bull.. or ill make sure that your minotaur into pieces - Letterman

#3- her loose snatch haggard yo, i mean it sort of seems official
    cuz that trashy skank can fit any taepodong, even north korean missiles - B Dot Lesnar

#4- I purchased a case of .45 revolvers... that'll bring ya block to a hault;
    & these bald heads ain't singin R-Kelly songs But U can get 16 out of the cult. - Unfukwitable

#5- let's be honest fully, every broad ur pulling's rancid ..
    Ice melt one's pussy & it reminded me of a thawing wooly mammoth - Barcotic

#6- Arms, legs and head im severing, bitch prepare for a long night
    This'll be an Eziekil for me, i want you dead so fuck a bar fight. - Joe Boston

#7- He stalked PG..yet he don't take text serious.. he meant those quotes???
    Funny, B been more Pressed for cheats and secrets..….than Nintendo codes - Dzaster

#8- Whats worst to stomach, your downfall gets overshadowed by your whole gay tone
    Now This white bitch dyin’… since aint no mo’ juice behind them bars….O.J. HOME! - Boyznblack

#9- He's so scared to talk to females, I swear this fgts ACTUAL cancer,
    So any girl who thinks Plethodon, is really jus comparing his dick to a baby salamander. - Lenny

#10- that's a clean sweep in case ur not aware, & son...
    ima smash u til the final bellends
    after all, that's what they call u where ur from - Barcotic

http://i.imgur.com/GsyxT7m.png

BOTTOM 10 punches By BoyzNBlack ( in no particular order)

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Joe said you're more creative & your wordplay's advanced
    That's a paralyze.. i'll use it as a crutch to make sure this lame dont stand a chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    FUCK religion, what I tote at waist'll blow ya face fa loud talkin
    I'm sayin, when this bitch peel, Grimm.. it'll take u to that holy place without walkin
    Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    u were boss at monopoly kid, now ur section 8 & ration food
    for real ur rentin cheaper property than baltic and mediterranean avenue
    Quote Originally Posted by DzasteR View Post
    Read between the lines man…..you know I’m no joke where I’m from
    I always put Dots between my Lines….thats a sign, ima choke him with one

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    I'll dead you in an instant check my resume thats more proof to the pudding
    Fuck if your innocent when u get shot in cold blood youll resemble a Minneapolis Woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    His records mad shaky, no one cares when this faggots rappin,
    the way he lost to not, you'd think hes been failing at suicide way before that battle happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    He's so scared to talk to females, I swear this fgts ACTUAL cancer,
    So any girl who thinks Plethodon, is really jus comparing his dick to a baby salamander.
    Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    now hope ur plane crashes & u die a virgin, flight averted quick
    a malfunction in the Take Off Gear, before u experience that with a chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    ima smash u til the final bellends
    after all, that's what they call u where ur from
    http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png

easy vs letterman

Easy vs Lenny… Easy talks a big game, so does Lenny… Easy has signs of good and has had some big misses in his last battle where as lenny has had some elevation from battle to battle but a big problem with consistency. this battle will be close, it will come down to who can be the most consistence, if lenny can clean up his wording a little more it think he edges this battle out..

Lenny 55/45

bdot vs plethora

Dope Champ match… Bdot looked a little uninspired with Dz last week.. came close, i saw that pleth already has 20 lines ready for Bdot giving him a little taste of his own medicine with his early writtens and drops. Bdot going to have to find some dirt on Pleth quick, both writers known for clean wording pleth can drop the occasional played line where Bdot can drop the occasional wording issue or force, but either way both dudes can drop haymaker after hay maker… i got pleth taking this in a tight one..

52/48 Plethora

Barcotic vs Notti

Barcotic has been dropping some cool stuff as of lately, he got no showed last week but still put up a decent verse, Notti is improving as well here.. but i think Barcotic is going to overpower notti here. If Notti finds a new angle on an old head like Bar, maybe he can edge this one out but i see Bar handling him self pretty easily.

Bar 75-25

smog vs letterman

Smog has been dropping some fire lately. He ran into grim last week who also put up fire in what looked to be like the battle of the week. Smog took some time falling back into place with his writing and started crafting clean and creative lines. Letterman dropped a verse full of played punches. If he doesn’t come up with some new concepts quick i think smog takes this easily. Letterman has been hyped up this season but wins have only come from no shows, does he have what it takes to back up what was said about him? we’ll see.

Smog Wins
    65-35

UnfUk vs Grim

another chance to be a BOTW. two completely different styles here, Grim loves to use his longer bars style which I’m surprised hasn’t hurt him with voters, but he has been dropping some heat as of late, here and in FL. Unfuk has been real witty and caught some tough Ls in some tight battles. Im excited to see this one. Im going with unfuk in a tight one

Unfuk 60-40

iron vs skurj

Iron started out this season new and had elevated each week. Not one of those annoying new cats either who comes in and thinks their the best but has been learning taking criticism and elevating. Skurj Ive only seen battle once, I’ve seen his name around the net. From his last battle it looks like he has the potential to drop some hard hitters. Both coming off of time out of the league, i think Iron takes this coming off a fresh break.

70-30 Iron.

cred vs sword nation.

DOnt know sword at all, saw him losing to Joe Boston in FL though.. i know, Joe boston =/… Cred has been around for long enough to earn his.. cred… no pun intended. i think that he takes this one pretty easily as long as he shakes off his rust and throws some punches that he is capable of.

Cred 80-20

Art vs Dzaster

Good luck homie.

http://i.imgur.com/vLkSQXu.png

Top 5
    Based off Season So Far

#5 Art
    #4 Smog
    #3 Plethora
    #2 Barcotic
    #1 Bdot

OUTRO
    Another week in the books , got some good match ups this week, everyone drop some heat keep this shit entertaining. also found it kinda funny how some punches are in top 10 and bottom 10, does that mean it was a shit week? different opinions i guess. uhhh dont got much to say here in an outro but we out. good luck to all battlers keep voting
    ....OUT!

Enjoy Gay Boys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Magazine

so I have the same punch in both top & bottom
    lol dope

- - - Updated - - -

lol @ #2 in top punches
    yikes

- - - Updated - - -

cool mag

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Barc always going to complain about something. He's legit on this one tho, lol...

How the same bars in top 10 and worst 10?

Makes no sense... I understand these so called "Mags" take time and effort but at least put some type of thought in to these shits. They are getting lazier by the week... League is dying. A good mag can help revive the shit and get writers motivated.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

If you look at the quotes... grim only quoted half the bar because he didn't read it correctly. Jesus yall

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Barc always going to complain about something. He's legit on this one tho, lol...

Makes no sense... I understand these so called "Mags" take time and effort but at least put some type of thought in to these shits. They are getting lazier by the week... League is dying. A good mag can help revive the shit and get writers motivated.
    Lmao @ you saying someone else always complaining

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Im going with unfuk in a tight one

....Pre-smack yaself
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Nah... Lenny's punch up there 2 times as well. What's the excuse for that one?

- - - Updated - - -

And my complaints are legit. Please go find one that WASN'T legit.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

so I have the same punch in both top & bottom
    lol dope

- - - Updated - - -

lol @ #2 in top punches
    yikes

- - - Updated - - -

cool mag
    I posted one of my bars as a bottom 10 too (only fair to)...not sure why spree aint post it, and only posted 9...IRONICALLY it was the OJ bar plethora put in the top 10....guess its all personal preference

- - - Updated - - -

for those confused, me and pleth didn't collab... his top 10 & my bottom 10 were reached individually...spree had no say in it either..
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Nah... Lenny's punch up there 2 times as well. What's the excuse for that one?

- - - Updated - - -

And my complaints are legit. Please go find one that WASN'T legit.
    False. Go outside and chill

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

and top and bottom was done by 2 different people. that shows the versatility in opinion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

lol @ #2 in top punches
    yikes

In Greek mythology, the Minotaur was a creature with the HEAD of a BULL and the body of a man or, as described by Roman poet Ovid, a being "part man and part bull". Wikipedia

#2- if your "goons" come w/ da beef, then it's bodybags & bodies covered in fleeces
    So tell your boys go AHEAD with the BULL.. or ill make sure that your minotaur into pieces - Letterman

Ahead with the Bull.. Minotaur/Men are tore. Punch had layers with the setup

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    False. Go outside and chill
    Go find one, faggot. Till then, STFU and continue running the league in to the dirt.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

guess it takes time to read the mag too... seeing how that was addressed in the outro. 2 different writers did 2 different sections. people have diff opinions keep up bruh

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Good job y'all... cool verse grim

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Props on the mag here.

Battle Record
    86-54

Go find one, faggot. Till then, STFU and continue running the league in to the dirt.
    Go fuck yourself Germaine de Randamie