User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Smog (3-2) vs Notti (2-1)[open For Votes]

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Smog (3-2) vs Notti (2-1)[open For Votes]

http://i64.tinypic.com/jtko4o.png

LLL SEASON XXl RULES!

verses due thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines
    Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SATURDAY MIDNIGHT PST
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP(if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE

Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction In fallowing week
    Failure to meet these requirments two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contension
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contension

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@Smog . @Notti

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Re: Smog (3-2) vs Notti (2-1)

check my guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Me too

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Smogs verse....

Look faggot

I Write to kill, u write fa thrill of crowd reactions,
    So when this pound is blasting it's death to ur favorite tune... the sounds of clappin
    I'm down fa scrappin, u a bitch tho, a hoe, a wussy
    I give a shit less if this twat shows.. I'm still gon fuckin expose a PUSSY
    N dead u befo the holidays, the only day u get crisp kicks
    So It don't matter if ur wack Notti, or nice when u ain't gon make it to Christmas
    I was jokin wit my votes last week, u wasn't killin mics u whimp
    Every punch brushed off bars shoulders... had him feeling like a pimp
    My vote softened u , said "idk what y'all see in smog" n hoped they'd believe it huh
    hate voting? ur entire brake down of My match was tryna convince the league I lost
    U searched up dirt on social media, so DOT showed U the ropes how snakes do
    In the end left empty handed.. shoulda fuckin known where that Broke route takes u

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

If I'm strapped for cash then I get strapped for cash, any1 can get it ill let god feel the flare
    So if I catch YOU at the bank, soon as he pollute out the atm the shotty blast'll put smog in the air
    Ill let that fire work, choppa gotta helluva kick wen its bussin.. somethin this hoe can't handle
    All You gon see is my hand shakin wen that stick firin shots... Like I was shootin a roman candle
    No respect for ya gal, n she still let me do wayyy more, I know ya ego is takin the damage
    Cuz I can Pee/Nut on her butter face, you'll get jelly.. then I'll have her go make me a sandwich
    This involuntary manslaughter, I ain't even have to shoot em, all I did was help
    Think Michelle Carter and Roy... cuz after he seen them Techs HE killed HIMSELF
    Ya verses give us that Andreas christopheros feel, the experience is torture but this guy is soft
    Its Not cuz u write like a savage, 's cuz after readin all that Acid damn near make us burn our eyelids off
    Ya bae a freak, she blow up my phone til I arrive n wen I do its like a battle field in the place
    She calls my dick a 'grin aide' cuz once I pull out n explode on her, it leaves a smile on her face

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Smogs verse....

Look faggot

So when this pound is blasting it's death to ur favorite tune... the sounds of clappin

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆

So It don't matter if ur wack Notti, or nice when u ain't gon make it to Christmas

☆ that nameflip is really played

☆☆☆☆☆

My vote softened u , said "idk what y'all see in smog" n hoped they'd believe it huh
    hate voting? ur entire brake down of My match was tryna convince the league I lost

☆☆☆☆☆

In the end left empty handed.. shoulda fuckin known where that Broke route takes u

☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    If I'm strapped for cash then I get strapped for cash, any1 can get it ill let god feel the flare
    So if I catch YOU at the bank, soon as he pollute out the atm the shotty blast'll put smog in the air

☆ lol you put alot of effort into this concept but for me to credit it I would have to pronounce "poll lute" as "pull loot" and I can't do that

Ill let that fire work, choppa gotta helluva kick wen its bussin.. somethin this hoe can't handle
    All You gon see is my hand shakin wen that stick firin shots... Like I was shootin a roman candle

☆☆☆☆☆ dope

No respect for ya gal, n she still let me do wayyy more, I know ya ego is takin the damage
    Cuz I can Pee/Nut on her butter face, you'll get jelly.. then I'll have her go make me a sandwich

☆☆☆☆☆ lmao i was going to use a butter face flip in my verse but i wasn't feeling the direction it was taking my bar, this was nice

This involuntary manslaughter, I ain't even have to shoot em, all I did was help

☆☆☆☆☆

Ya verses give us that Andreas christopheros feel, the experience is torture but this guy is soft
    Its Not cuz u write like a savage, 's cuz after readin all that Acid damn near make us burn our eyelids off

☆ i've seen way too many acid "ass it" wordplays

Ya bae a freak, she blow up my phone til I arrive n wen I do its like a battle field in the place
    She calls my dick a 'grin aide' cuz once I pull out n explode on her, it leaves a smile on her face

☆☆☆ lmao this was corny but in a stupid funny way
    Pretty decent battle here. Both had the same amount of awesomeness but Notti tripped up on a forced wordplay and a played wordplay. I have Smog taking this with a couple nice personals and a more consistent showing.

v-Smog

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

Re: Smog (3-2) vs Notti (2-1)[open For Votes]

vs

v/ Smog... i have him taking this by a bar. i also feel his wording was a tad bit better.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

vs

pollute/ grin aid/..failed terribly....

V- Smog.... with a pretty simple verse
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

brushed off my shoulders

vs

pull loot (works fine)

close battle, disappointing
    1 quote a piece, both quotes on the same level not really lotb worthy
    so ima go w/ the guy that had an almost-quote.. pee/nut
    v/notti

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Vs.

Got it tied 2 quotes a piece so gonna vote on the better read

V/ smog

- - - Updated - - -

Vs.

Got it tied 2 quotes a piece so gonna vote on the better read

V/ smog

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Smog wins 4-1