User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Week 8 MAGAZINE

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Week 8 MAGAZINE

http://i.imgur.com/bMLRyEZ.png

Introduction.

Well Well Well Well were back again, with another addition of the LLL Magazine. This week had too many no shows. mix it in with a few dope AF battles and well , we got a normal week of LLL. Champ Match was dope. Contenders Match was a tight one til the very end, also had a lot of bitching, some might call swaying, some might call critique i call it .. activity.. Il take it any day of the week keeps topics fresh keeps beef up. Lets keep it up for all those who no showed, fuck y’all for those who did , good shit.

http://i.imgur.com/S9veKdh.png
    Battle Reviews

Barcotic vs Notti.

This was a dope battle .Notti took the broke route dug up some personals on bar, where as a bar took his normal creativity route. Both had some dope punchlines, after a few votes the polls were tied and battlers didn’t know which way it would go. As the weekend passed voters continually agreed that Barcotics verse was cleaner where as Nottis Verse was a bit too wordy. Barcotic ended up winning this battle on a more polished verse.

Barcotic Wins

BOTB
    u might as well have 2 breasts & a V, hoe. yes ur a freak show
    it aint a pampering when my low shin connects w/ your cheek bone
    -Barcotic.

Unfukwitable Vs Grimm

this had the potential to be the BOTW lets break it down.. 2 different styles. Boyz refuses to change his style, but continues to drop heat. his KOTD/Smack long bar style can sometimes read choppy but gets his point across. Unfuk a little bit cleaner is able to drop heat as well. 2 different styles clash here and although the votes were one sided, the battle was a lot closer than it showed. Unfuk walked away with a W, and Boyz took a tough loss.

UnFuk Wins

BOTB
    BoyNBlack wish he was mobsters protege but he wouldn't even load a K;
    me and my niggas will Airbnb crib so fast & blow his whole fuckin homeaway!.

Smog vs Letterman

again 2 good writers. Letterman, more focused on word play where as Smog decided it was a better angle to take on some personals.. Letterman had a decent showing here, still showing some rust but was able to drop some cool flips and good wording on some outdated concepts. whereas smog decided to go the personal route.. and bar after bar connected. after a few days the polls were tied and late on the final day smog pulled away.

Smog Wins.
    BOTB
    N of course if u say wack shit it'll open the doors to the hate
    mad they debatin ur forced plays.. but Reach so much u EVEN Forced a debate

Champ Match

Broke Vs Plethora

Battle did not disappoint . this battle was one of the first battles to open and the last battle to close.. votes were tied almost the whole way through. pleth came with his usual word play broke came with a mix. both mics brought it, but in the end Broke came out on top. and is STILL the LLL Champion.

Broke Wins
    BOTB
    his fake personals crapped the bed, i'm eager to roast this bogus twit
    ur verse is proof that ur droppin adduce, cuz all those quotes are a load of shit

http://i.imgur.com/4oaZOPK.png

Top Punches
    By Plethora

#1 - pleth remind me of nolan delaurie, u both got duffed with some ether
    the difference is packed leftover beef, i'll keep ur corpse stuffed in the freezer - B Dot Lesnar

#2 - u might as well have 2 breasts & a V, hoe. yes ur a freak show
    it aint a pampering when my low shin connects w/ your cheek bone - Barcotic

#3 - how u structure bars is just somethin i wanna taunt;
    & based on how u write, Grimace’d every bar w/ out the MickeyD color font. - Unfukwitable

#4 - You choose to slaughter sheep but always avoid the kings in this jungle...aint no sense in denyin'
    u Barry sanders, might 'a had a couple great runs, but u never saw a ring with the Lions - GrimmZreaper

#5 - with those decorated verses I know u spent a bunch of time w/ queers;
    & he's not a bold character he just wants u to know the--> rhyme is here. - Unfukwitable

#6 - N of course if u say wack shit it'll open the doors to the hate
    mad they debatin ur forced plays.. but Reach so much u EVEN Forced a debate - Letterman

#7 - He wanna be down sooooo bad... following all the trends tryna fit in, just be you Bar
    Cuz that facade don't make us think urial, it jus makes you look like the sheep you are - Notti

#8 - i saw u beg iLLunatic for medals, i'm a hardened ace n ur bitch made
    don't play games with me pleth i'm cicatrix, i'll scar ur face with a switchblade - B Dot Lesnar

#9 - We both got bitches in the ride. U got em cryin, I got em dying to stay
    I hit chicks in the back of the truck for sex, you do it cuz they're tryna escape - Smog

#10 - Ya Life in'a state of death. 'Lamest text' - how Iron paires up
    LOL @ Al Gore bars Vs Knight! Seems the rest of ur verse died in that Era - Skurj.

http://i.imgur.com/GsyxT7m.png
    WTF PUNCHES BY GRIM REAPER

QUOTE=GrimmZReaper]bottom 10 bars...( in no particular order, done soleley by me NOT in conjunction with the TOP 10 bars...) read, dummies

Quote Originally Posted by Skurj. View Post
    Pack gave U shots to tha head, Drop'd U in text!so I hope U think...
    Bout how Al,Kill Ruin yuh life In'a season, & U dont even drink
    F.O.H

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Proves no1 sticks together, n men r on some drag type sick shit
    u took brotherhood.. n changed it to a community of fags who act like Bitches
    o...k

Quote Originally Posted by Surplus View Post
    In the end watch how I molest the kid
    Cuz it doesn't even matter, he'll end it like chester did
    what???

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    you was paid a bill for gbl prize money, u intended to crackdown debt
    i thought we agreed u'd keep it a hunnit, not spend it on my background check

3 words....pot, kettle, black

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    celebrate this win with a glass of whiskey by ur parents side
    some Fire Ball Broke.. and hope that happens to ur boyfriend on a fair ride
    nah son

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    loafted cuz my order came. do informers slang? never
    last time this square had fire on the corner, Kane entered
    it's 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    I be pipin ya moms... But ill still kill that bitch wit no remorse, this is truth
    Its ironic, ill be the one to get ruthless but you'll be the one missing Ruth
    look what Lesnar started....

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    Perform Hypnosis with the blades, ya blood a pour heavy;
    So Fuck ya trump cards, U stuck ina Trans... u ain’t war ready.
    lmao...ninja what?

Quote Originally Posted by SwordNation View Post
    I'm out my fucking mind n I'll merk this bitch so easy it's thoughtless
    I'm winning regardless, he'll C-red as if he was walking around Compton
    kill yaself

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Diz hasn't been on since Monday
    I wrote 12 in one day ,
    All of his puns gay
    Talk about gun play
    Didn't even ask for ext I got ducked
    Two weeks in a row it's not luck
    I can kill em with my eyes closed
    Full time pyro
    I think that's a joe budden line
    But it fucking rhymes
    So here's a no show verse but say when ,
    If you end up reaching out Il drop in the AM
    your whole bar qualifies, fuck if its a no show verse...u don't get a pass SON! lol

http://i.imgur.com/JI0f4dS.png
    POTW

Gonna try something here.. Picked 3 of my favorite punches from last week. Name a punch of the week, Drop a vote for your favorite punch , at the end of the season we can have a punch of the season award possibly. a simple punch 1 ,2, or 3 works.

N of course if u say wack shit it'll open the doors to the hate
    mad they debatin ur forced plays.. but Reach so much u EVEN Forced a debate
    - Smog (Vs Letterman )

how u structure bars is just somethin i wanna taunt;
    & based on how u write, Grimace’d every bar w/ out the MickeyD color font. - Unfukwitable
    - Unfuk ( Vs Grim )

u might as well have 2 breasts & a V, hoe. yes ur a freak show
    it aint a pampering when my low shin connects w/ your cheek bone

Barcotic ( Vs Notti)

http://i.imgur.com/6oQDB6Y.png
    Predictions

Champ Match

Broke Lesnar Vs Barcotic…

Broke lesnar as we all know might as well be a detective. guy will find out everything he can about you, combine it with a clever word play and go for your throat. Barcotic, Mr Text Is Dead, been around the league for as long as i can remember , been killing cats with clean short bar verses and good wordplay.. Both coming off impressive wins and about to face off in what could be the BOTB.

Got Broke 55/45

Art vs Unfukwitable.

2 text heads with similar styles. Both focus on word play sprinkle in some personals as well. Unfukwitable is coming off a big win in a heated battle where the votes were one sided but the battle was anything but that. Whereas Art came off a no show win and is anxious to get battling again. This battle can easily go either way it will be about who has the more polished verse. Both Mics can bring the heat. another potential BOTB

Art Wins 51/49

Smog Vs Notti

This week is filled with good battles, and of course heres another one. Notti coming off a tough loss in a contenders match. Smog coming off a big win. Smog has dropped 2 back to back strong verses and caught a tough loss a few weeks ago where it might have beaten other battlers, and Notti ran into Barcotic who was on a heater. Great battle again here but i think Smog can edge this one out with clean wording and better crafted punches.

Smog 65-35

Plethora vs Grim

Lets just keep it going. Plethora coming off a hard fought champ match, grim came off a loss from unfuk in one of the better verses dropped all season. Both looking for redemption here. If plethora drops those clever word plays, and grim cleanly words his long bar style, were looking at another great battle with 2 good emcees. Think grim will be a little more hungry this week.

Grim 60-40

Joe Boston Vs Letterman

Joe Boston is having a tough time this season, then again so is letterman, people have been seeing their word plays as a bit forced, and reaching, where as some argue that they are not. and are just accents or different pronunciation. either way, its a battle of the accents i guess here. Joe Boston knows how to form a punch but has been rushing Letterman can be creative and craft a punch it will come down who is more consistent. Got Letterman with the better overall Verse.

Letterman 70-30

Basic M vs Sword Nation.

Dont know much about either mc here. to my knowledge they are both fairly new, so this could go either way. both of you show and show us what you made up this is just a toss up due to not really seeing either of you battle.

*flips coin* Basic M wins.

http://i.imgur.com/vLkSQXu.png

5 Smog
    4 Art
    3 Unfukwitable
    2 Barcotic
    1 Bdot Lesnar

Outro.

If everyone shows and everyone votes shit can go up on time.. Everyone has real life shit to handle which is understood but when you drop your verse and got 10 minutes go read a few battles and drop some votes. That way we can keep stuff moving. Shout out to those who helped with the Mag and to those who showed up . Lets Get another week.
    Last edited by Art.; August 1st, 2017 at 12:03 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: Week 8 MAGAZINE

Good mag...I like the predictions...think they are all accurate...
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

this was amazing bro, good shit for sure. GFX add mad depth to the mag as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

cool

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    Good mag...I like the predictions...think they are all accurate...
    My boy bout to get 5-0'd

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

Props

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

lol @ 5-0'd
    mf go back to fl

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Dope mag..
    I think Un & Bar winning tho

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

@plethora @GrimmZReaper @basic m @Barcotic

Pick your punch for POTW

Battle Record
    34-16

@Art Low shin was the best outta those 3 choices. Also i got it wrong in the top 10 punches, #6 was written by smog and #9 written by letterman. My bad

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Good job yall

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

The mickeyd bar was dope

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Thanks for the mag, guys. Appreciate it.

Nice mag... thanks for the mention