You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Joe Boston Beat

@Loose Logic tell me how it sounds
    [url]https:

Re: Joe Boston Beat

sounds good to me... reminds me of some older cash money beats slightly like the old big tymers stuff (not exactly the same but it just reminds me of that era for some reason)... It's not something i would normally rap to but i like the sound... seems mixed well.. i like the drum choices and patterns.. the melody is simple and effective... as just a beat with no vocals on it .. it does get a little repetitive over time since each verse and hook are the same... maybe throw in some break downs or a bridge etc..

but i dig it man.. good job!

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Joe Boston Beat

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Logic View Post
    sounds good to me... reminds me of some older cash money beats slightly like the old big tymers stuff (not exactly the same but it just reminds me of that era for some reason)... It's not something i would normally rap to but i like the sound... seems mixed well.. i like the drum choices and patterns.. the melody is simple and effective... as just a beat with no vocals on it .. it does get a little repetitive over time since each verse and hook are the same... maybe throw in some break downs or a bridge etc..

but i dig it man.. good job!
    Thanks for the feed very much appreciated man. Keep posting up here fucking dead but you know ill show you my support.
    [url]https: