Thread: Conversion Therapy Case File: Kill Spree

Battle Record
    0-1

Conversion Therapy Case File: Kill Spree

Patient:@Kill Spree
    Supervisor of Treatment:Dr. Staniel M. Elmsby
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Pre-Case synopsis:

Kill Spree, from an early age, understood he was different from his peers as he had an unusual self-imposed requirement to make men want him around while showing indifference towards the attitudes of women. The peculiarity that stood out is that while he shunned attaining any level of affection from females, he was remarkably able to adopt their personality characteristics into his own mannerisms. Research done by a panel suggests this was to increase his chances of attaining male affection.

However, as the natural cycle of growth began to dawn on Kill Spree, his effeminate and shy nature began to erode as he began understanding carnal pleasures of the homosexual variety. His intentions were made public on a particular Friday night during his sophomore year of high school when he snuck an entire bottle of smirnoff ice and drank it, the inebriation causing him to storm into a local party and adorn a lightshade on his head and sing to the tune of "shake your booty"

Kill Spree:rape rape rape...(insert four horn bleats like in the song)... rape rape rape...(insert four horn bleats like in the song)... rape my BOOTY! Rape my booty!

This was the moment where Spree's homosexual desires overtook his capacity to utilize logic and understanding of social norms and mores, leading him down a dark path of cheap wine, strange men, more strange men, familiar men, and a complete loss of his identity as a functioning and contributing member of society.

A brief career as a prostitute exclusively to male clients proved to be a financially unsuccessful endeavor as Spree would pay his clients for giving him sex as compared to the traditional method of client paying the prostitute.

A review of said financial miscalculations sent Spree into a spiral of depression, which led to him realizing he needed an alter ego. He heard a Marky Mark song at one of his clients' homes and realized he wanted to rap. The problem was that his voice was high pitched and lispy, so he realized he could take this desire to a written form modernized: battling through text.

However, vices do not simply perish and he began melding the two passions together. This led to some years of deviant activity that he only realizes has no practical value. I, Dr Elmsby, have been presented the task of attempting conversion therapy on Killing Spree.

__________________________________________________ _________________
    Diagnosis:Irrepentantly homosexual, little regard to community or society. Possible danger to self

First Course of Treatment:Communal discussion
    __________________________________________________ _________________

Post-Script- Kill Spree is in danger of self-destruction through his nefarious deeds and misguiding internal priority hierarchy. He needs to learn alternative means of attaining joy beyond the nude male body.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Conversion Therapy Case File: Kill Spree

This shit uber gay, like....what da hell b
    Blades to ya neck...dis a nightmare on Elms street