User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Love Bytes...

Battle Record
    0-2

Love Bytes...

Love bytes 2

"They say it isn't true love if you just throw it about and me I always was that just touch and see..."

You? You were never afraid to get in the moment
    And me? I didn't realize people just wanted to own it
    It was harsh when I realized I wasn't the only one
    Just sitting back and watching wondering if those looks meant you were done
    The things I love most like your beautiful eyes and how they can speak
    Or your balance of heavy emotion w grace and unnoticed where I always was weak
    Incognito...

Was it love?

The comfort of your soul castes out like a steal cast to shield the inner pain
    Indestructible on the outside but such comfort inside like finally to heal my brain and just think
    How your perfectly even imperfect to remind me you're still human
    Every hair and cell placed just so to remind of different things and How i hate the thought of blending a few men
    The nurture and the love balancing all my annoyances and quirks
    And how delicately you can turn my awkward jerk to the most elegant twirk

Must've been love but it's over now...

These are all the things I can remember about why I thought it was love thru the split seconds and deletions
    And especially the wait and came back that's beyond rare evidentially just I'm not sure of our completion
    And then the fears to lose all that in the same man again
    And the reminder of how I didn't even make one friend

"I don't want to touch you too much baby, cause making love to you might drive me crazy"

I'm off and it's all the misunderstandings of my own soul and with others how even at my best try it was always just a settle but I needed more of a goal
    And now it leaves me unsettled because for once everything is different
    And the push and the pull isn't helping it's adding to the distance

I mean is it love? But it's over now...

Cause for once in another person its exposure to potentially more then just core pain
    And then I get annoyed and scared cause your silence can make me pace and drive me insane
    It's putting your all in one... rather then slicing them out
    because then one less and the rest balance again with less doubt
    and it's easy to be done
    And that's always what dating was about... before
    Just walking confused knowing nothing about love or that door

And I feel like anyone but me while they demand my sleepwalk even more 💔
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Re: Love Bytes...

True love never dies. No matter you are at which phase of your life. It always remain with you. Must you can check assignmentholic.co.uk and get to learn more new thesis skill. I am big fan of this blog. And appreciate it for sharing such amazing content based on the reality with us. So try to be stick to these values to achieve the goals.

Battle Record
    0-2

Can you better explain... what goals and which site? I’ll check out that blog
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I can't even sleep until I pretend to be laying with you on that beach again and safe and beautiful and I laugh at that George Michael song where he said at first when he met him "he didn't feel the danger but now he feels the heat." I'm not going to let go unless you want me to and even then if so it just feels like I'll pace for the rest of my life. We were so young then but we are so much older now and even an elder (probably because we have learned so much). I rather grow old and die than to ever betray you and like... just really need to know that you know I remember you now. I'd say "Listen to your Heart" and "Say Goodbye" and "The day the world stood still" are most important to read that I wrote to you and like the torture is so un fucking real and painful of them trying to rip us apart instead. I can't understand why or for what either other than people can be so evil and selfish. When the new book about God comes out... I even bet selfish be one of the deadliest sins.

- - - Updated - - -

They really swear they own a bitch too...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

And they really swear that this shit even has anything to do with them...

- - - Updated - - -

Someone on my body too trying to demand and say they are my god it feels like. Especially the excruciating pain or sick shit cause I won't listen and like... I just want to let you know so that maybe you can let them know I already have a God, and culture, and Dr, and religous beliefs... this isn't about a man, it's about my family... and they ARE NOT it or considered as such ever again. My life isn't going to be about revenge or forgiveness... I'm just trying to finally break free. I'm pretty sure if I do it will end the nightmares.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919