User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: GLUE

GLUE

I chose the red pill to expand the knowledge and extend a branch of olives
    Yellin at Goldilocks to pass the porridge, whackin her across the skull with the staff of Horus
    I was raised by the wolves in a Spartan province, an ally of Agartha's goddess
    My minds frequency is higher than the Colossus of Rhodes, sitting upon the Commodus throne
    Writing my holocaust poem while my horoscope charts tell me that my hearts glowing
    Bullshit! You can suck a bag of horse dicks, on that particular subject, I call quits
    I've been nice since the Sumerian tablets, I flow with Barbarian tactics
    Tryna fuck that Valerian actress cos she's very attractive
    I understand Hannibal Lector's method of madness, It's for the best that I practice
    Two things for definite, death & taxes, thinking thats a point while you point at a desert cactus
    I've opened each one of my seven chakras while you roam the mall looking for a certain texture of mattress
    My heart's treasure, I have a chest of a baptist, on the journey to Mecca with Alice rockin a pair of stan smith's
    Smoking blunts, chewing bacon loudly in the presence of mosques, tryna get the message across--
    That I'm a messenger of God, the ancient scholar raised in an atheists squalor
    Terminating the agents of the matrix with John Connor is such an amazing honour
    Satanists, HOLLA, I got blood sacrifices to trade for some dollar
    Jaliens among us, A citizen of Sector Fifty-One, murdering murderers after Dexter's shift is done.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: GLUE

Cracking up reading this and yeah I can relate... hmm horoscopes never matched much for me but I love the cards. The relation to goldilocks ironic feed... as I remember an airout that said send goldilocks back to grandmas, just weird... so I keep reading... I joke about Hannibal all the time more so buffalo bill screaming precious over body parts. I'm just reading it like maybe a collab one day just for all the ironic stuff I never want to talk about. Funny read for me if that doesn't offend you, but I needed to smile.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Awards OM HOF

Bro ... you write like me. Just with more comedy. I fuckswit this. You got skills.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give you a proper breakdown soon as I find the time.

Battle Record
    0-2

GLUE
    I chose the red pill to expand the knowledge and extend a branch of olives
    Yellin at Goldilocks to pass the porridge,
    Goldilock dont like handing the porridge over at times... just take it

- - - Updated - - -

hey i read some of that... wanna be in my crew?
    "he had 3 down and bet 3 m's ... so you know what happened to him ... he got 3 rounds" - Lord Superb