User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Eminem - When Im Gone - Da Headcutta Remix

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Eminem - When Im Gone - Da Headcutta Remix

!!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Eminem - When Im Gone - Da Headcutta Remix

Back on up
    !!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

this was cool i feel like ive heard some serious heat from you in the past...this was a cool remix but i got kind of bored of listening to this after about a minute into it....not bad at all if you were just having some fun on this one...but i think your capable of doing way better...dont mean to sound mean at all im just giving my honest opinion...

mind checking out my beat

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...boytheproducer

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I think the mixing job is atrocious and the beat doesn't go with the sample, at all.

No hate, I don't know anything about your previous work but this sounds a lot like when you have two different things playing at once and all your hear is the garble of both of them simultaneously. Anyways, keep it up.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    11-5

Whoa. This is trippy. It's like, completely opposite of the original song which is super fucking dope.

Some cool little switch ups. The melody is definitely disorientated. It seems like a lot of random noises and yeah, it gets hard to listen to after a while lol. The drums are jarring from the sample. I dunno, I see what you were going for but I cannot say that I feel it per se.

Eminem is definitely apart from everything but the one snare. Which is definitely something to consider when making remixes.

Keep it up though man!

Social Media: