User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 88

Thread: HEY BAGS WHAT IS GOING ON MAN LET ME BACK ON NETCEES....

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: HEY BAGS WHAT IS GOING ON MAN LET ME BACK ON NETCEES....

werd that sounds positive.... i just signed up for next week in the lll like you said i should.... and im definitely going to look for some battles and maybe drop some open mics.... just not know all this bags heirarchy has made me tired and i want to go to sleep.... so im going to logoff soon but i will come back and at least vote or feed some verses by other people even if i cant manage to write one myself... but thank god for rapbattles.com on the real though because i need a place to vent and netcees used to be my favorite places to do that... now i gotta wait for some stupid one week ban to go back there.... its alright i hope i havent bothered you guys too much already... im leaving now sorry...
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Would you like to do an interview?

Battle Record
    5-21

sure why not... pm me some questions ill answer em for ya... oh and by the way im still really upset about the bags/netcees situation.... i love that place i love the guys on that place... i just cant get no love returned... im sorry if im retarded and stupid and no one likes me... im so upset im so sorry... but whatever yeah pm me some questions and ill answer em for ya... thanks...

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Okay I'll have my assistant forward them to you later today.

Battle Record
    5-21

werd werd good look son

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloom View Post
    werd werd good look son
    Sent.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Don't worry @Late Bloom . You're in a better place now. We don't judge you on your lack of education, sexual preference, political party, age, gender, writing ability, or social status. You might be a retarded faggot to people on Netcees but to us your a work in progress. Even retarded faggots can advance themselves here. You're no exception.
    ayo... i laughed hard at this shit...

BU THEN...

werd that sounds positive.... i just signed up for next week in the lll like you said i should.... and im definitely going to look for some battles and maybe drop some open mics.... just not know all this bags heirarchy has made me tired and i want to go to sleep.... so im going to logoff soon but i will come back and at least vote or feed some verses by other people even if i cant manage to write one myself... but thank god for rapbattles.com on the real though because i need a place to vent and netcees used to be my favorite places to do that... now i gotta wait for some stupid one week ban to go back there.... its alright i hope i havent bothered you guys too much already... im leaving now sorry...
    this guy takes your response all serious and responds like it was some positive pep talk...and i had a seizure laughing...

the fuck is wrong with you 2triplewhatever?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-21

fuck you...go smoke some crack u fag...

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I spoke with Bags but unfortunately he declined my request due to you being a faggot.
    lmfao this kills me

- - - Updated - - -

this is like some andy kaufman satire shit i have no clue what to make of what's happening in here.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

2DRIP IS RETARDED.

Battle Record
    5-21

still dont care or give two fucks how intelligent you think i am.......you guys are faggots tho like cats who are trying to act cool... you guys are a bunch of bozos tho on the real...... and you aint know nothign about battles or verses by ya boy triple0

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Bozos

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

You're letting this bother you way too much. Go get some sun

You've Earned a Custom Title!

still dont care or give two fucks how intelligent you think i am.......you guys are faggots tho like cats who are trying to act cool... you guys are a bunch of bozos tho on the real...... and you aint know nothign about battles or verses by ya boy triple0
    I'm siding with my nigga Late! Nigga has a piano in his avatar, and probably can play the keys.

He a smart dude.

Battle Record
    5-21

thanks ill get some sleep soon and try to forget about it...... but i just want to make it clear that i havent done anything wrong here...... except be myself..... why i should be punished because people think im mentally handicapped or not....doesnt really fly with me.... its cool though its like telling somebody something valuable when it aint worth shit......

- - - Updated - - -

lol theres no sides man... but yeah i can play a lot of instruments not just the piano... but i mean im not like incredible er nothing at any of the instruments... but i do own a forty five inch deck and also a 8 track dj mixer and uhhh a technic hifi platform and a twisted coil speaker system with deepdiving outputs... anyways i love to spin records on the forty five inch deck and also produce mixtapes as much as i can but tbh im writing my third album pretty soon...... i want to get it finished because the second one was done incorrectly and the first album i ever produced was like first of all engineered like 2 -3 years ago but a lot of the material has to do more with the like 09-13 error......

in fact yeah i did own that piano in that picture right but umm its all about practice... basically if you practice half a hour a day youll be a straight pianist in no time.....lol.....funny that aint it.... the fact everyone can do it..... even beginners often shock their piano teachers with like some of the most crazy shti.....