User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: Y'all Do Know...

Soule

Y'all Do Know...

That by being trolls and acting like neanderthals, you've killed RB right? If y'all could just focus on battling, writing, doing music and making graphics while having some lounge conversations, this site wouldn't be the way it is. But between social media, people getting lives and y'all acting like assholes nobody wants to do forums anymore. This is mainly for dicks like Amen and Zelph but I'm sure there's more of you acting like you still matter and bullying anybody that crosses you.

End of the matter, people like you killed forums. Hope you're happy, idiots.

Re: Y'all Do Know...

So basically this site is as dead as it gets...

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dags you were trolling bloomer for over 3 hrs last night

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

you made this thread 3 minutes after @Amen called you out for your under bed shenanigans

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    you made this thread 3 minutes after @Amen called you out for your under bed shenanigans
    He's in his feels right now feeling some type of way lol.

Now he won't log back in for another month because I denied his mod application and because amen told him off

G
    O
    O
    D

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    Now he won't log back in for another month because I denied his mod application and because amen told him off

G
    O
    O
    D
    and he got roasted over at netcees by lars lol

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

and he got roasted over at netcees by lars lol
    Youre used to getting roasted, maybe you should comfort him.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I agree.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Youre used to getting roasted, maybe you should comfort him.
    just because you're getting roasted in other threads does not mean you will feel better by trying to roast higher tiered people than you.

Battle Record
    115-57

just because you're getting roasted in other threads does not mean you will feel better by trying to roast higher tiered people than you.
    Higher tier haha, pardon me i just spit out my beer laughing at you. You've always been sub-par and always will be.

Battle Record
    96-70

Higher tier haha, pardon me i just spit out my beer laughing at you. You've always been sub-par and always will be.
    Oh no my feelings how will I ever move on with my life

Funny how you go from oh hey guys it's me meks, to fuck you all as soon as you came on my radar for no showing

Battle Record
    115-57

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    Funny how you go from oh hey guys it's me meks, to fuck you all as soon as you came on my radar for no showing
    I've never liked fresh, honestly, and certaintly not your corny ass for the past 10 years lol, why do you assume i give a fuck? Cuz i dont.

Battle Record
    96-70

I've never liked fresh, honestly, and certaintly not your corny ass for the past 10 years lol, why do you assume i give a fuck? Cuz i dont.
    I only knew you existed like 3 years ago and our beef started because of tgf lol talking you don't like me dafuq did I ever do to you other than random shit talking here n there. This is a battle rap forum so take your emotions elsewhere lol