User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Site Crew Battle

Soule

Site Crew Battle

Basically, this is my idea. Have a sign up thread. After you've got ten people signed up, Kill Spree picks two crew leaders. Those crew leaders take turns drafting their crews. When it's all settled, we decide who battles who and what kind of battle it is. Text. Audio. Topical. Poetry. Whatever. Winners get a "Best Crew Battler" achievement while losers get a "Disappointment" achievement.

Thoughts?

Stranger

Re: Site Crew Battle

you're still living in 2003, crews was dead then lol.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Not as dope as Late Bloom's Dropping Grounds idea but I'm down.

Soule

Crews were HUGE after 2003 on RB dude. I came to the site in 2005 and crews were thriving clear into 2010.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    You're only saying that because you and I made it to the finals based on no shows. You know you wanna be Team Captain.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope idea but might need to wait a bit for blazing Grounds and league going on. Maybe get the crews set up in the meantime?

Soule

Word. Should I throw up a sign up thread?

Stranger

crews doesn't work if everyone is in the same crew, and there is not an activity for crews in the first place.

Soule

Cool, so you're not down. Good for you.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Crews started to pick up not to long ago... I agree with being in more than one crew is fuckin gay. So let's make some rules

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

This reminds me of the Survivor Tourney on NC. There were 2 captains that selected their teams. This wouldn't really be a crew battle imo, it would be 2 teams. I don't see anybody representing crews here anymore so it would be kind of pointless to organize already founded crews to participate when most of them are defunct and afterthoughts of a bygone era.

Battle Record
    86-54

We had a Ultimate battler here didn't work at all... idea was dope though

- - - Updated - - -

Winner gets an RB contract

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah I like this idea better than the Survivor Tourney. But I'm confused about where the crews aspect comes in. Are we starting new crews or something?

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    This

But I have an idea too with the whole crew thing

THERE ARE eNOUGH OF US

- - - Updated - - -

To form all new crews, maybe of like 5 people per crew. More like sets really.

And each crew gets their own forum off rip and we can battle

Battle Record
    32-6

5 people per crew is a little ambitious. We should start with 1 person per crew and gradually work our way up to 2.

Soule

Crews/teams. Y'all looking too deeply into the word 'crew' in this idea lol. It's a one time battle lol.