User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 128

Thread: NETCEES SUCKS

You've Earned a Custom Title!

NETCEES SUCKS

but this place sucks worse. Why don't yall tuck your tails, admit this fact, and close down. Maybe join them, or just quit altogether.

Fair?

Re: NETCEES SUCKS

What’s the problem here?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

If you want to text battle, come to RB. If you want to have a fun discussion, go to NC.

If we could somehow marry the 2 then the text community would flourish.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Let's discuss shit and not write lyrics... ya sounds cool

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

lmao

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

netcees will never mesh with rb because too many people hate each other and too many people from oth sites ride dick so votes would hardly ever be unbiased.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    netcees will never mesh with rb because too many people hate each other and too many people from oth sites ride dick so votes would hardly ever be unbiased.
    I honestly don’t believe dickriders still exist

Tbh the only bad voting is front lines quality battlers and people who vote like:

Blaze roof bar

Vs

Nothing

Vote: Steve

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Stevedagawd

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Stevedagawd
    Do your job guy

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    I honestly don’t believe dickriders still exist

Tbh the only bad voting is front lines quality battlers and people who vote like:

Blaze roof bar

Vs

Nothing

Vote: Steve
    the slightly worse verse will more often than not get the votes from the home crowd

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Veritas.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
    but this place sucks worse. Why don't yall tuck your tails, admit this fact, and close down. Maybe join them, or just quit altogether.

Fair?
    This forum is ranked higher in google searches, why would they shut this down to join NC.

Even tho I do agree with you... However, NETCEES would be wiser by just coming here and taking over, bro.

WHEn they had Netcees vs rmbva a lot of the rmbva guys won their battles because of votes from both sides. I get what you’re saying butnidk maybe I’m just the last of a dying breed of true voters

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    WHEn they had Netcees vs rmbva a lot of the rmbva guys won their battles because of votes from both sides. I get what you’re saying butnidk maybe I’m just the last of a dying breed of true voters
    Lmfaooooo, this nigga.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

You guys just all seem like you are a lower tier. Maybe I am biased? Well, actually...no i am not biased. Netcees sucks too.

Yall are talking about battles here...but I peeped yalls verses and they are terrible.

am I missing something>?

Please help me understand guys. Maybe you and netcees both put down yalls ego and just love each other and form a supersite.

- - - Updated - - -

am I being unfair? someone tell me the hallowed history of this place.

No hate, but it seems like people here who couldnt hack it on Netcees? Like Broke lesnar? Idk...

Not trying to be mean. Just questions: