User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Mixtape Cover

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Mixtape Cover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Danze's Avatar
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

Re: Mixtape Cover

First thing i have to say is that parental advisory logo is throwing the whole thing off for me. Not sure if i can post links in here but i have one for a hq png that advise using in any future work. http://www.stickpng.com/img/miscella...plicit-content i hope it helps, just invert it for what you are going for here.

With that out the way, i really love the colours. I would like to see a little more of whats going on behind the train. Maybe by a closer cut of the train itself i.e the building we see on the left. I think the concept was there and with a little better execution you could have pulled it off. Like the incorporation of the (7). I'm thinking that maybe its the font itself that needs some personality.

Battle Record
    55-6

Re: Mixtape Cover

everything is dope

besides the parental advisory logo , looks choppy and just copy and pasted there. other then that i like it