User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: 1-2 Punch Season 27 E-Zine: Volume 2

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

1-2 Punch Season 27 E-Zine: Volume 2

1-2 Punch Season 27 E-Zine: Volume 2

Intro

This week had its ups and downs and a few in betweens... First off I'd like to clarify that what Allen Knight did was indeed recycling. Had he flipped it different and not flipped it the exact same it would have been just a different flip on an already used concept. What he did was indeed a recycle, so don't listen to @Amen who claims to be a veteran textcee but doesn't even know the difference between recycling and flipping a concept differently. So don't get it into your head that you can flip a concept the same as you previously have done and change a few words and get away with it. That's it for the intro, fuck all of you.

Battle Summaries

Allen Knight vs Witty

This is rather unfortunate, because AK had a good punch but unfortunately he recycled from a previous punch he dropped in a netcees cypher. Some were trying to argue it wasn't a DQable offence or a bannable offence. Well, those people are wrong. Sorry AK, I got mad respect for you and shit but rules are rules. You can sign back in next week.

Witty had a pretty cool concept but it was kinda all over the place and not wrapped up neatly for maximum affect. Hopefully he can hone his wording down for next battle, because his concepts are better than most peoples..

Belooshka vs KnowP

Nothing much happened here.. Belooshka no showed and KnowP got an easy win with a mediocre punch that had decent humour factor.

plethora vs Smog

Both battlers had similar wordplays, starting with Com.. Smog had what I thought was a dope punch because it all tied in, including the set up. calm n place u in ur casket... good shit. Plethora had a good idea but to me commandeer doesn't sound like come in dear so I woulda called that a reach. One of the better battles of the week though, good shit ya'll.

Joe Boston vs Requiem

lmfao @Joe Boston you know you're gonna be in this WTF's at LEAST twice, right? First off, Japan has a prime minister not a president. And secondly, Jongun is the dictator/leader of North Korea. Also jongun does not work as wordplay because of pronunciation.. Joe, you've been doing this shit since the 1960's, time to start dropping fire and stop with the wack shit lol.

Requiem had a decent concept with trader joes but he convoluted the punch to much and took away from the harshness and impact of it. Clean up your wording and you'll be fine, Requiem.

Bomb Bard vs Basic M

Man I feel bad for basic m, he has it in him to be one of the better battlers here but he keeps losing by small margins. I honestly thought basic got this one, but people felt F-Bomb has been over done so I can't fault the voters for that. If it was a fresh flip and you thought it was good, shouldn't take away because others have used the concept before.. Bomb bard you could have easily had an even better bar if you worded this shit better. "told i shouldn't mix up with tribasic" well his names not tribasic so you should have used the word try as an actual word instead of shoving it in there like an upside down puzzle piece and calling the shit finished lol.

Sean Strange Freestyle

[youtube]8sMeT3VHwIw[/youtube]

Week 2 Top Punches

5. Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    Faggot stay bragging about how dope his car is..buttttt...

Duke's a hazard on the road, n his shit looks like it was built in '73
    Cuz generally, Allen's whips be older than The General Lee.
    4. Basic M

Quote Originally Posted by Basic M View Post
    You can get dropped any day, pussy you know what im about...
    If you ask me? F bomb...he'll get bodied before i can get 1 out my mouth.
    3. Bomb Bard

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    Load tha Nickle & get Atom... FGT you str8 Suck
    Told I shouldn't mix up W/TriBasic.. So the Shoty'll break down every Element he made of
    2. plethora

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    @Smog i love ❤ that father/daughter pic in ur avy.. so precious..

..until my niggas lure her inside the house to rape & kill
    they'll say Commandeer, then take her virginity against her will

1. Smog

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Murder don't make me nervous, especially if I'm offin lames who been the wackest
    N since u drop the most boring shit here.. u know I'll be commonplace u in a casket...
    Congratulations to @Smog and @plethora for holding down the 2 top punch spots 2 weeks in a row!

Beach Babes

This one's for @KnowP

Week 3 Match Ups / Predictions

Witty vs KnowP

Witty had a dope concept last week just failed to execute it properly. KnowP has been known to throw some heavy punches, but also comes lackluster sometimes. Based on these observations, this battle is had to call one way or the other, but given KnowP has more experience I'm gonna give him the edge. Witty shouldn't be taken lightly though, that could be a big mistake...

KnowP: 60 | Witty: 40

Smog vs Requiem

This battle shouldn't be happening tbh. But Requiem and Smog are the only 2 with a 2-0 record so it makes sense on the surface. But deep down it makes no sense at all. Smog is gonna win this battle by unanimous decision.

Smog: 100 | Requiem: 0

Basic M vs Krucial Th1rt3en

Krucial hasn't been active in a long ass time and although he does have the ability to come up with concepts, I don't think he'll be able to put them together in a way that makes them affective. Basic M has been actively battling consistently and has shown he can throw a good punch. I gotta give the edge to Basic M here.

Basic M: 70 | Krucial Th1rt3en: 30

OG Maestro vs Crack Morris

Honestly have no clue who Crack Morris is, but obviously an alias of some sort (Allen Knight perhaps?). OG Maestro is more of a topical head. His topical skill level is very high but he doesn't have battling down very well yet. But seeing as how i don't actually know who Crack Morris is it's a tough call to make... With that being said:

OG Maestro: 50 | Crack Morris: 50

Heise vs Diso

I dunno who either of these dudes are but I saw Heise dropping some stuff in the cypher, and he has a long way to go to get the mechanics of rap battling down. On the other hand I have no clue who tf Diso is, so he could be just as trash or even worse. This one is a toss up in my eyes, as of right now.

Heise: 50 | Diso: 50

plethora vs Bomb Bard

This should be a good battle. However, I feel plethora is the higher tiered battler out of these 2. Bomb can drop some heavy hitters but plethora is more consistent and has beaten some of the better battlers RB has to offer. Gotta give the edge to plethora here.

plethora: 70 | Bomb Bard: 30

boston vs Joe Boston

Honestly, had Joe Boston not completely bombed his last punch this prediction would have probably been different. But boston has shown he can come up with concepts and has the mechanics somewhat figured out, whereas Joe Boston seems to be getting senile or some shit. I dunno, but with how things have been going so far this season, I'm giving the edge to boston here.

boston: 60 | Joe Boston: 40

WEEK 1 WTF'S

WTF @ Joe boston thinking jonung was the president of Japan?
    WTF @ Joe Boston thinking Japan has a president?
    WTF @ Joe Boston in general?
    WTF @ Allen Knight recycling a bar and not even bothering putting effort in to make it different?
    WTF @ Amen not kowing what a recycle is?
    WTF @ Kill Spree trying to block ppl from joining the 1-2 based on other leagues?
    WTF @ Krucial Thirteen not knowing what commonplace or commandeer means?
    WTF @ Kill Spree claiming to have seen utilize 6 times but he only actually saw it once???
    WTF @ Joe Boston posting his 1-2 punch in the chat thread by accident?
    WTF @ Joe Boston making up half of these WTF's???
    WTF @ Joe Boston saying "u know who u talkin to" to young newbies?
    WTF @ Dagel still being an ultimate faggot? He knows these battles don't go on the record! Yet he still asks???
    WTF @ Pee Diamond?
    WTF @ these WTF's?
    WTF?!?!?!

Outro

That wraps up this weeks E-Zine... Hope we see Allen Knight sign back in next week, first off. Secondly, I hope Dagel gets sat on by an elephant and suffocates with his head inside its ass while breathing in shit and puking. Thirdly, I invite @Amen to fly up to Canada so he can get his opinionated ass handed to him when I put these hands on him. I hope Kill Spree stubs his fuckin toe on an antique couch. I hope Joe Boston goes and sees a doctor for his physical and mental symptoms. Witty, you're cool. Smog you're even cooler than witty. KnowP, I just want you to know that nobody has forgotten the leaf incident. That is all; until next week motherfuckers!
    Last edited by Fresh; November 20th, 2017 at 02:07 PM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: 1-2 Punch Season 27 E-Zine: Volume 2

I'd wreck you, son. Like obliterate your facial features with 2 jabs. That is all I need. Just 2 jabs, brah.

And I said it was a recycle. Just not a recycled BAR. It was a recycled concept, moron.

To review further - I stated - he did not pull a Letterman, which that's just copy and pasting. He utilized the same concept with minor changes but executed the same. The only difference was his transition from the concept to the punch.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I'd wreck you, son. Like obliterate your facial features with 2 jabs. That is all I need. Just 2 jabs, brah.

And I said it was a recycle. Just not a recycled BAR. It was a recycled concept, moron.

To review further - I stated - he did not pull a Letterman, which that's just copy and pasting. He utilized the same concept with minor changes but executed the same. The only difference was his transition from the concept to the punch.
    I will destroy you

Battle Record
    5-0

Close this

Amens posts just fuckin piss me off and turn people away

Ban him

Good mag though, thank you fresh. @KnowP is trash though I just want that to be known

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Cool read man..

You've Earned a Custom Title! Requiem's Avatar

Im the Rodney Dangerfield of this place. I get no respect around here. Ill have to switch my style up to match what yall like around here.
    ....Black Listed....

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    Im the Rodney Dangerfield of this place. I get no respect around here. Ill have to switch my style up to match what yall like around here.
    Aero stfu

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    how you figure? i said ur concept was good just needed to brush up on the wording.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Damn at the Wtf and fuck ur political tubesock wearing ass
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Damn at the Wtf and fuck ur political tubesock wearing ass
    stop doin dumb things and you wont be the main attraction in the WTF section lol

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Lmao my nigga let it go!!! Leaf me alone. And you know I like my women thick. Just not Raspusha thick. Melted ice cream looking ass.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Lmao my nigga let it go!!! Leaf me alone. And you know I like my women thick. Just not Raspusha thick. Melted ice cream looking ass.
    lmao!

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Belooshka View Post
    Close this

Amens posts just fuckin piss me off and turn people away

Ban him

Good mag though, thank you fresh. @KnowP is trash though I just want that to be known
    Don't get fucked up, faggot fucker.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    lmao!
    Thats what KnowPs turkey gonna look like this year lmfao
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Thats what KnowPs turkey gonna look like this year lmfao
    yeah before he's done having his way with it. I don't wanna see the aftermath