User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 84

Thread: Who’s left here & logs on at least 3 times a week?

Stranger

Re: Who’s left here & logs on at least 3 times a week?

I'm not a mod.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    im logged in every day. but these trolls starting to make me regret doing that lol no bullshit
    I like you, but you gotta understand that trolls such as dia, Kill spree, and aero will always be here. They make the site go round.

I want you to remain active, but tell us. What can we do in your eyes that will improve the site and draw attention?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Belooshka View Post
    I like you, but you gotta understand that trolls such as dia, Kill spree, and aero will always be here. They make the site go round.

I want you to remain active, but tell us. What can we do in your eyes that will improve the site and draw attention?
    there's a difference between me and you bud, you require something in return for your services, I helped out here for years without even having an admin account, I think I got RB out of a pickle a few times especially during upgrade time, if it wasn't for me everyone would have lost there records, and you know how emo people get over records LOL. ( this was all before I even had an admin account )

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Hey Zelph, hope you're well.
    I think any business you can bring to rb would be good, might not be appreciated by all but it would still be good.
    You don't need anyones green light to go ahead and bring people here.
    You just need the incentive you've got which is your love of rap forums.

A lot of us have tried at some time or another with certain ideas and even if they sound so good to us, sometimes for some reason they don't get passed, but it still doesnt stop anyone else from trying something else.
    Why would you need anyone's permission to promote something you love?
    You don't.
    Actions speak louder than words.

Do your thing.
    At least you can say you tried.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Illunatic literally told me no I can’t back in 2015. SAYS IT IN THE OP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    there's a difference between me and you bud, you require something in return for your services, I helped out here for years without even having an admin account, I think I got RB out of a pickle a few times especially during upgrade time, if it wasn't for me everyone would have lost there records, and you know how emo people get over records LOL. ( this was all before I even had an admin account )
    Shutttttttttt uuuuuuuuup Harold fuckin A

People hate you for who you are, you being an admin is such a fucking turn off I can’t even begin to explain

Stranger

having zelph as an admin would be so much better. LMFAO.

people hate me for other reasons, no one doubts what I can do behind the scenes.

I think I care so much for this site, my other admin account is hidden for the most part..

it's best for business.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 10:49 PM

Battle Record
    5-0

Man I don’t need to be no admin

I just want you idiots to do your fucking job

- - - Updated - - -

How do I neg you on here

- - - Updated - - -
    @Emily <3

Stranger

that's not my job, it's all of our jobs.

this is our site we love, I'm sure we have friends on our fb that is interested in this shit, I have shared this site multiple times on my pages, you can't say the same about most people.

I certainly didn't need permission to do that.

Battle Record
    5-0

I don’t think y’all read my op

Stranger

also I'm a guy that you will love as admin, I'm not someone who will use his feeling towards someone as a reason to ban them, I have not banned one person, it's really not my place but I totally could if I wanted to, I don't believe in banning, it does no good for the site, even though I have been on the receiving end of that power abuse in the past, i'm the only admin you could probably talk shit to without weird shit happening to your account, you love me, I am the peoples admin. LOL.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 10:57 PM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

having zelph as an admin would be so much better. LMFAO.

people hate me for other reasons, no one doubts what I can do behind the scenes.

I think I care so much for this site, my other admin account is hidden for the most part..

it's best for business.
    you've done good things here dia. very good things.
    you also told me you were GOW when I introduced myself to your codealt account.
    the mind still boggles as to why, but stranger things have happened.
    certain secrecy when certain people were modded makes me think something shifty has come our way.
    i was told to not question these things as admin had reasons for doing things and i respected it,
    but to certain members and mods it just looked shifty as hell.
    nothing better than transparency.
    transparency makes people trust people.
    when trust is questionable, its always going to be one step back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    you've done good things here dia. very good things.
    you also told me you were GOW when I introduced myself to your codealt account.
    the mind still boggles as to why, but stranger things have happened.
    certain secrecy when certain people were modded makes me think something shifty has come our way.
    i was told to not question these things as admin had reasons for doing things and i respected it,
    but to certain members and mods it just looked shifty as hell.
    nothing better than transparency.
    transparency makes people trust people.
    when trust is questionable, its always going to be one step back.
    that decision was not the staffs, it was mine, they begged me to make an account hahah, so i said what if i just made a hidden one, I slip up a few times though and log in as codealt when i mean to log in as dia, but I DO agree, you have done good things here. and you didn't expect anything in return but a high five lol.. even as admin I STILL question shit sometimes, like siding with dagel over rhetoric lol, that shit was funny.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 11:06 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

i think zelph should be an admin

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

that decision was not the staffs, it was mine, they begged me to make an account hahah, so i said what if i just made a hidden one, I slip up a few times though and log in as codealt when i mean to log in as dia, but I DO agree, you have done good things here. and you didn't expect anything in return but a high five lol.. even as admin I STILL question shit sometimes, like siding with dagel over rhetoric lol.
    You told me that admin told you to do that, until things passed over gently then you could come out.
    just seemed strange as hell to me and i once more questioned why admin would pull such shifty moves.
    not that it mattered much at the end of the day, you being productive was all that mattered and i couldnt give a toss whos name you used or what excuses were passed on.
    and yeah, the enoch light situation pretty much was the killer for me. Ill never not stick up for enoch.
    i know admin had their reasons but as id said over and over again, the best predictor or future behaviour is past behaviour, and the proof was in the pudding where they both were concerned.
    even with all the issues dagel and i had, i hold no grudges or animosity to anyone.
    we are always able to start on a fresh slate, every time.
    to me though the huge shame was the sheer stupidity of certain actions that were dealt with in such an unfortunate way, that rb lost one of its best. one of its very best. and the killer, the murderer, was Ego.
    ego is always going to be the sack on someones back that they carry around daily with them, not realising that its weighing them down.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    You told me that admin told you to do that, until things passed over gently then you could come out.
    just seemed strange as hell to me and i once more questioned why admin would pull such shifty moves.
    not that it mattered much at the end of the day, you being productive was all that mattered and i couldnt give a toss whos name you used or what excuses were passed on.
    and yeah, the enoch light situation pretty much was the killer for me. Ill never not stick up for enoch.
    i know admin had their reasons but as id said over and over again, the best predictor or future behaviour is past behaviour, and the proof was in the pudding where they both were concerned.
    even with all the issues dagel and i had, i hold no grudges or animosity to anyone.
    we are always able to start on a fresh slate, every time.
    to me though the huge shame was the sheer stupidity of certain actions that were dealt with in such an unfortunate way, that rb lost one of its best. one of its very best. and the killer, the murderer, was Ego.
    ego is always going to be the sack on someones back that they carry around daily with them, not realising that its weighing them down.
    and the trade of was dagel, who would fuck up and lose his shit anyway.

dagel isn't absolutely useless tho lol just as a human being.. xd.

I was always clear with you, I told you straight up who I was, it didn't make since ot still be claiming to be GOW when he hasn't been on lol. that way people don't threaten to blow him up over shit i say haha.

history lesson, RB has done ghost admin accounts in the past..

you never know who's behind that admin account.

sometimes dudes that people hate with a passion actually know there stuff when it comes to this shit, so they could be useful.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 11:21 PM