User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 84

Thread: Who’s left here & logs on at least 3 times a week?

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Re: Who’s left here & logs on at least 3 times a week?

kill Spree is actually pretty coo with me, we good.

but i think the main people who log on have to be more active in the threads.
    like voting on frontlines battles, seeing how they are only about 10 bars for each battler, shouldnt take much time dropping a vote on them.
    and maybe people posting things from here on their social media pages (twitter, facebook, instagram)
    i have a youtube channel, and others who do may be able to throw a link in their video description section.
    my channel is mostly battlerap related so it can attract ppl who like to text battle, or even watch battle rap.
    make some forums dedicated to actual battle rap, like otbva does
    a sports forum, a movie forum, (already got a hiphop forum, thats a Plus), u see what im saying?
    if we cant attract ppl for text battling only, lets try attracting ppl in other areas

@Belooshka
    Last edited by Krucial Th1rt3en; November 25th, 2017 at 11:34 PM
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    kill Spree is actually pretty coo with me, we good.

but i think the main people who log on have to be more active in the threads.
    like voting on frontlines battles, seeing how they are only about 10 bars for each battler, shouldnt take much time dropping a vote on them.
    and maybe people posting things from here on their social media pages (twitter, facebook, instagram)
    i have a youtube channel, and others who do may be able to throw a link in their video description section.
    my channel is mostly battlerap related so it can attract ppl who like to text battle, or even watch battle rap.
    make some forums dedicated to actual battle rap, like otbva does
    a sports forum, a movie forum, (already got a hiphop forum, thats a Plus), u see what im saying?
    if we cant attract ppl for text battling only, lets try attracting ppl in other areas
    that's exactly what I'm saying, you do not need permission to do all that, we do not have access to your pages.. you can do what ever you want with them.

until they get rid of net neutrality.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Stuff i dont understand gets whitewashed. A Disciple has filled the front page of what used to be a respected om section with carbon copies of diary entries, and no one cares to notice. There is no feed, and when there is, its shitty pretence. The certain lack of respect for writers needing good feedback has been left on the back burner and theres no one around to put a line in the sand.
    Om, a major backbone of rb, and you as admin Dia should bring this up in the staff lounge. For some reason you left me with the ability to have a thousand pms but took staff access when i asked to be demodded. no skin off my nose though, all im saying is that if i had the ability to talk in the staff lounge i would have brought this up but since i dont, maybe you should.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...oblem-number-2

after demodding myself and not logging in for months, i started to log back in recently to find a dying mess in a section of the board that was once considered golden. a section where respected writers could drop their work and know they would be read and receive some sort of analytical feedback.

Im not the one to go into someones work and say it was shit and not back it with anything else.
    i like to go into detail explaining my thoughts and when i did, i was ignored by this girl.
    and she continues to use this section of the board for her own amusement, even though she can clearly see that she has received shitty to no feed in any of her pieces.

and people ask why om is so quiet.
    and people ask why people dont drop anymore.
    and people ask why the feed is non existent.

om died.
    and lyrics did a good job while he was around and not busy but its obvious hes been busy lately.
    or maybe they might say let her kill the first two pages with her own image since its dead. better someone dropping than no one.
    but if it wasnt for these type of things falling through the cracks, maybe om would look a little different today.

@Dia, maybe you can take these genuine concerns to admin and maybe they might care enough about a section we once upon a time used to be proud of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by emily
    ego is always going to be the sack on someones back that they carry around daily with them, not realising that its weighing them down.
    I leave my ego at the door, switch roles with another admin, 100% different results would come out of shit talks with them, my accounts where banned just for disagreeing with one of the admins.

yea when you demod someone the staff lounge is gone.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 11:39 PM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post

sometimes dudes that people hate with a passion actually know there stuff when it comes to this shit, so they could be useful.
    yep, we were told that about the secret dagel mod situation.
    still looked shifty as fuck.
    you understand.

but its whatever at this stage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    yep, we were told that about the secret dagel mod situation.
    still looked shifty as fuck.
    you understand.

but its whatever at this stage.
    I think it would be different situation if his past didn't come into play, he has cheated the site plenty of times, some shit you just can't make amends for. it blows my mind why that dude needs to be dagel, he can easily start a new personality, it's not like he has a reputation to protect.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 11:42 PM

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

facts. but my other point is make forums for other shit, not only text battling or audio battling.
    i barely even see shit about URL,KOTD,RBE, etc here.
    the site just needs variety.
    traffic that comes in here for non-battlerap related shit can potentially be turned onto battlerap as well. we can create shit that way.
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

I leave my ego at the door, switch roles with another admin, 100% different results would come out of shit talks with them, my accounts where banned just for disagreeing with one of the admins.

yea when you demod someone the staff lounge is gone.
    no not always. ive seen past mods have open access to the staff lounge. ive even seen members have access.
    i dont want it though anymore, but you can pass on these om concerns if you think they're relevant to the sites continued growth instead of its continued demise. ill leave it to you to suss the situation out. but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that om has turned into a bucket of shit.

Stranger

no not always. ive seen past mods have open access to the staff lounge. ive even seen members have access.
    i dont want it though anymore, but you can pass on these om concerns if you think they're relevant to the sites continued growth instead of its continued demise. ill leave it to you to suss the situation out. but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that om has turned into a bucket of shit.
    yea if you still leave them under the mod usergroup, but remove them from the forum mod, they can still have access, but people still see that there mod, you have to be under the mod usergroup atleast, i don't think they would care if i put you under the mod usergroup so you can access staff lounge atleast.

we do need an open mic moderator though.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 25th, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Dagel brings more credibility to om than fifty million pages of some chick talking to herself.
    Dagel gives feed that means something. Dagel brought some activity.
    At least he knows the core of om and what its about.
    ive never seen him clot the front page with his own work giving it an aneurysm like this chick has.

but i guess you'd have to really care about om to give two shits.

and after what i wrote, you didnt really underline that situation, instead wanting more to clarify re the lack of staff lounge access.
    i dont care about that. all im saying is if i had the access still i would have said something. but maybe you could.

maybe you could dia. and maybe you might be the reason om is resuscitated.
    cause as it lays, its bleeding all over the floor.

- - - Updated - - -

yea if you still leave them under the mod usergroup, but remove them from the forum mod, they can still have access, but people still see that there mod, you have to be under the mod usergroup atleast, i don't think they would care if i put you under the mod usergroup so you can access staff lounge atleast.

we do need an open mic moderator though.
    i dont care about access, i care about you passing on these concerns though.
    maybe you can save om somehow. have you had a look to see whats going on in there?
    Press the link i put up in a prior post here and check my response to her written work. its all outlined there and yet she chose to ignore it. funny how people dont ignore compliments but ignore comments that dont praise them.
    @Dia
    Last edited by Emily; November 25th, 2017 at 11:53 PM

Stranger

Dagel brings more credibility to om than fifty million pages of some chick talking to herself.
    Dagel gives feed that means something. Dagel brought some activity.
    At least he knows the core of om and what its about.
    ive never seen him clot the front page with his own work giving it an aneurysm like this chick has.

but i guess you'd have to really care about om to give two shits.

and after what i wrote, you didnt really underline that situation, instead wanting more to clarify re the lack of staff lounge access.
    i dont care about that. all im saying is if i had the access still i would have said something. but maybe you could.

maybe you could dia. and maybe you might be the reason om is resuscitated.
    cause as it lays, its bleeding all over the floor.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont care about access, i care about you passing on these concerns though.
    maybe you can save om somehow. have you had a look to see whats going on in there?
    looking now. can you summarize your points into a list lmao. pm them to me.

- - - Updated - - -

looks like they don't even require links no more that would stop people from spamming it with there shit.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

looking now. can you summarize your points into a list lmao. pm them to me.

- - - Updated - - -

looks like they don't even require links no more that would stop people from spamming it with there shit.
    i annotated this comment above but i think you missed it.
    Press the link i put up in a prior post here and check my response to her written work. its all outlined there and yet she chose to ignore it. funny how people dont ignore compliments but ignore comments that dont praise them.
    @Dia
    I don't need to pm you a list of anything since its all written down clearly as feed in her thread.
    its all there in black and white.

- - - Updated - - -

OM could be fixed if admin were to find a mod that had the time to spare.
    Lyrics was good while he was active but it seems hes busy.
    So now admin have to find another mod who cares enough to sort it out and make sure people leave feed for others instead of just dropping two pages of their own work while being entirely self-centered where anyone else's work is concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

The lack of HOF worthy drops, and nominations, absent, N/A, for months, shows the demise.

Stranger

the only thing that could be done to prevent spamming of work is to bring back the link rule and enforce it. ( actually have a hack for that i might test soon ) also incorporate a character checker for feedback that would prevent shitty feedback, but it won't stop tangents I guess.

in the end we can't force people to be creative and shit..

we going to put a warning system in OM, after so many drops get neg'd you will not allowed to post in there no more haha people would spam the shit out of those on people they dont like tho.
    Last edited by Stranger; November 26th, 2017 at 12:09 AM

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

yeah i hear you. there used to be a rule where there were only a certain number of drops per author allowed on the front page, but theres no one there to enforce the rules so its free reign for all at this stage.
    good luck with it dia.

Stranger

yeah i hear you. there used to be a rule where there were only a certain number of drops per author allowed on the front page, but theres no one there to enforce the rules so its free reign for all at this stage.
    good luck with it dia.
    yea going to work with it, don't know about revive but I'll make it look nicer.