User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Nino The Prince _ SCENE _ produced by me

Nino The Prince _ SCENE _ produced by me

my lil homie Nino in NY blessed my donkey kong beat on his newest track SCENE_

gets real deep and personal on this one!, a testiment to real hip hop!!!, produced by yours truly DOUGHBOY THE PRODUCER

looking for plays and some feedback thanks!

follow his instagram @_nino94
    and his soundcloud is www.soundcloud.com/ninotheprince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Nino The Prince _ SCENE _ produced by me

Beat is smooth, doesn’t really fit the lyrics imo though.

Add & Follow

·

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Beat is smooth, doesn’t really fit the lyrics imo though.
    thanks for checking out the track ILL...

fun fact

this is actually a donkey kong sample from donkey kong country 2 for the super nintendo

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Pretty dope track to me man. Dope how you sampled donkey kong. The piano smooth as hell. Drums felt couldve turned up a bit more vocals overpower it a bit maybe that y ill felt it the vocals didnt match up. The emotion on this was dope really dug the message.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    11-5

Man this is dope as fuck. I love the creativity in the beat. The lyrics are fire. Great story telling and just sounds very hip hop.

I am glad I clicked this link. This is vibey as fuck. "Type of shit that hits home as soon as you're getting older".

Damn.

This was a great track. I gave a like and a follow to show support.

Keep up the fire boys!

Social Media:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Pretty dope track to me man. Dope how you sampled donkey kong. The piano smooth as hell. Drums felt couldve turned up a bit more vocals overpower it a bit maybe that y ill felt it the vocals didnt match up. The emotion on this was dope really dug the message.
    thanks for your feedback, when i heard this sample i knew exactly how i would make this beat...appreciate the love bro

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Man this is dope as fuck. I love the creativity in the beat. The lyrics are fire. Great story telling and just sounds very hip hop.

I am glad I clicked this link. This is vibey as fuck. "Type of shit that hits home as soon as you're getting older".

Damn.

This was a great track. I gave a like and a follow to show support.

Keep up the fire boys!
    appreciate the feedback bro...i agree this is definitely true hip hop...lyrics/beat comes from our hearts so we appreciate your insight

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

thanks for all the love yall
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy