User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Patstay vs Charlie clipz

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Patstay vs Charlie clipz

Anyone watch it yet?

[youtube]8WRPlkcMjuk[/youtube]

Lenox

Re: Patstay vs Charlie clipz

Yea, pat stumbled a lot

Battle Record
    5-0

Oh great another white boy fan favorite pat stay 0 bars. Oh and looky there we also have beyond washed up clips as welll

Great

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Battle was trash

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

This better be good.

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

pat stay is hilarious. "shoulda known those oatmeal cookies were chocolate chip" lmaoooooooooo
    he did stumble alot, but i laughed at alot of his shit. but hollow broke clips style down already with the kitkat shit
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    This better be good.
    I was looking forward to this battle... wasted 30 min of my life

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    pat stay is hilarious. "shoulda known those oatmeal cookies were chocolate chip" lmaoooooooooo
    he did stumble alot, but i laughed at alot of his shit. but hollow broke clips style down already with the kitkat shit
    Some of his clowning shot is cringe worthy. Thought this was the most trash pat stay I've seen. URL would abuse this child

- - - Updated - - -

Some of his clowning shot is cringe worthy. Thought this was the most trash pat stay I've seen. URL would abuse this child

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus idk I'm dbl posting

- - - Updated - - -

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I was looking forward to this battle... wasted 30 min of my life

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

his stumbling is cringy if anything. his humor is the reason i like him. lmao
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    5-0

If you really think pat stay is good then you need to log out

Hate kotd fans with my entire life

Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post

i understand that URL fans hate white rappers,(im more a URL guy myself) but pat stay is funny to me. my bad lol especially him and Rones compliment battle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post

i understand that URL fans hate white rappers,(im more a URL guy myself) but pat stay is funny to me. my bad lol especially him and Rones compliment battle
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Pat is a natural to me. He doesn't feel scripted. He can freestyle and is hilarious. I love KOTD. But I like URL, too. But URL fans deserve criticism too. They still pop for Michael Jackson bars. They pop for some of the dumbest material. They're simple-minded. I don't know if it was URL or a different urban league but Pat battled this one dude and got no love whatsoever. They're is mad racial bias. Charron vs. Roc, Roc overdosed on cracker flips and the crowd ate it up, but Charron was cooking and the didn't show him any love whatsoever.

Battle Record
    13-12

Pat is a natural to me. He doesn't feel scripted. He can freestyle and is hilarious. I love KOTD. But I like URL, too. But URL fans deserve criticism too. They still pop for Michael Jackson bars. They pop for some of the dumbest material. They're simple-minded. I don't know if it was URL or a different urban league but Pat battled this one dude and got no love whatsoever. They're is mad racial bias. Charron vs. Roc, Roc overdosed on cracker flips and the crowd ate it up, but Charron was cooking and the didn't show him any love whatsoever.
    yooooooo u nailed it.
    Pat is def a natural
    guys like pat, charron, serius jones, hollow, hitman etc are PURE battlers (rebuttles, bars, charisma, in-the-moment-feel etc)
    as opposed to cookie-cutter punchers like ave, conceited, roc, chess (and i fuck wit some of these guys shit, dont get me wrong- just callin it a spade), who seem to be going off script, like u said

charron beat roc in my opinion. (i got serius jones beating charron though, its dropping soon)

- - - Updated - - -

yall gotta watch hitman vs k shine. oh my god, hitman killed em
    he brought showout on stage wit em, after they had their little beef going on

hitman: "my lil brother outta jail..."
    showout : (runs up on shine) "AND NIGGA DONT MAKE ME GO BACK!"
    FIREEEEEEEE lmao
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    32-6

yeah i remember that it was a dope antic, well-executed and the crowd popped huge

Lenox

Cuz they’re black

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Cuz they’re black
    the little racist comes out of his closet