Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: messin around

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

messin around

ya im in the lab
    just typin

its cold i can see my breath but it wont stop me from tryna flex or better yet stretch my territory
    this my life but to you its just a story been down and out not even a bucket to shit in thats until
    i started whippin in the kitchen and flippin these chickens now im dippin with my roof missin and your bitch wants me to beat her chitlens but i tell her if she ain paying what she weighin she must be mistaken i ain stayin but what ever money she has i will b takin ill snatch that cash you better think fast all i know is gas so i will never be last i ain lookin at my past im moving to quick to ever give a shit and look back im chasin stacks big faces those blue strips i dont trip on a bitch unless shes ain tryna make me rich cuz its rich on a hoe its rich off dro and ill never fold means i never told a soul

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: messin around

im off this rosin dont give me a reason to turn your grape to a raisin thats torched with the burner the rugar the chop stix that lex luthor i can tell by your expression that your stressin cuz ya boy is set trippin lettin you kno the mackin is real meat balls fat ass caught the hollows so you know this is real steel when they found him he was real layin real still his body was id's by his uncle og tryed to give you guys some game said you didnt have the muscle to tussle in these streets while he knows they some goons they messin with a goblin he ain in to just robbin he eats people alive he a cannibal similar to brother lynch except a serial killer baby hannibal

- - - Updated - - -

happy new years every one.
    i wish prosperity in every sense of the word for every one. we gettin to the money nothing else matters.

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ay-(Freeverse)

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: messin around

It awesome but there is no structure for the reader to follow... great for getting your idea out there and like just a spit out but I think you will find when you go back in to structure the sentences and emphasize the structure that you can then perfect each line... I used to call doing that and my final copy v2 and they’re usually the best. Does that make sense?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919