User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: @Admins-5$ PayPal

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

@Admins-5$ PayPal

Can you pull up that thread dia posted about my son so I can get his lies exposed

- - - Updated - - -
    @Toobs

Codealt

Re: @Admins-5$ PayPal

I wouldn't care if it was true.

your life is sad.

Stranger

he saying all this shit about me but doesn't even have proof, and I wouldn't even care if it was true.

Stranger

here's the only thing I found on it, it was just you talking about shit I apparently did.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...t=Cody+Phoenix

All I recall is posting the picture, repeateadly to piss you off, the internet is filled with thousands of memes of someones baby, and your kid became one for those few days, no shit talking was done at the kid, all the shit talking was done to you at the expense of your kid, even if I did talk shit about your kid, there is this thing called freedom of speech, which never happened and I wouldn't care if it did..

as you can see on the last page I even said the kid was cute, all the pictures was from the link that you posted on the website, I don't know what you want, you was in the cheering section when someone elses kids pic got posted, if you battle on any site, you're kids picture will be posted anyway, and there isn't anything you can do to stop it, best thing to do, when your on a battle site and you don't want your family to be used in personals, the smart thing to do would be not post there fucking pictures on the website, lmao.

You're desperate enough to make me want to roast the shit out of you right now.

You're still on about this shit over a year and I was done annoying you with it after a few days, now you're annoying me trying to pay people to dig up links when I just did some, if I DID this shit, and you claim to have the proof, why the fuck are you trying to pay people for links? foh retard.

I mean go back to RR you fucking faggot, tell them why you left RB when you was allowed back on there lmao fucking traitor ass emotional little faggot.

and disputer said who knows the kid is even yours, ROFL.
    Last edited by Stranger; January 8th, 2018 at 04:10 AM

Awards OM HOF

@Dia you're a lonely weird human.

It is my kid, check my facebook (which you did to get it) and use it.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Who cares tho?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post

says the guy trying to pay for shit on me...this aint the first time either lmao

thought you had proof? see caught in another lie.

- - - Updated - - -

no you posted that kids picture on RR, you fucking liar.

you might find it hard to believe, but you're not worth that hassle, this all could have been avoided if you didnt post your kids picture on a rap forum, now drop it already, its over and done, be lucky I didn't make your kid a meme, I hope for fuck sake you never battle, you'll slit your wrist the first personal.

nigga shopping for shit on me like this is the bed bath and beyond on in here, lmao.

according to you I'm some hacker genius that also hacked into your gmail and steam accounts.
    Last edited by Stranger; January 8th, 2018 at 10:51 AM

Awards OM HOF

Deleting the threads that prove it

you're a sad person and when everyone finally sees the shit you do on these forums you'll be outcasted from moderating
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Codealt

you're a sad person and when everyone finally sees the shit you do on these forums you'll be outcasted from moderating
    the pictures was deleted when I got banned idiot, you cried for them to be deleted.

I feel sorry for who ever had to delete them shits lmao.

why are we still talking about this????

Codealt

you can't talk this much shit to an admin on here and not be banned or have your account fucked with in some way, ask zelph lmao.

now tell these people have I done any of that shit to you?

Battle Record
    0-2

why am i tagged Cody?

im not an admin... have never been an admin here...ever...