User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 99

Thread: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

I say just let it go.

I don't think this thread is gonna help matters any, and even if Dia is removed as admin (and BANNED) there's really no stopping him from using proxy's and signing up under multiple accounts and doing the exact same thing. And then it's just going to be an exhausting effort deleting his threads and doing whatever you wish to accomplish. I'm not saying you did any of that, Dia, but from hindsight if all of those things played out there won't be anything to come of it, Cody.

Best course of action is letting this die and you guys can continue to antagonize each other. The longer this thread goes the more absurd and off topic it's going to get anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Re: Yo, remove Dia's admin permissions he's deleting proof of what he did to my son

let it die a year ago, I could of done a lot worse and his kid would be a permanent meme, like that drunk baby meme lol,he better be lucky this didn't happen on nc, they would do it just because it makes him angry.

the only thing he is interested in doing is making up shit..

said I'm deleting threads. - I linked him to the said thread he said I deleted, lmao.
    said I hacked into his email - really
    said I hacked into his steam account - really
    said I called up his fucking cousin on the phone - really?

quit dreaming buddy.
    Last edited by Stranger; January 16th, 2018 at 06:50 PM

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

yo BIA your fucking up this website bro...ever heard of bad management...thats what you are lmao BIA BIAAAAAAAA
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy

Stranger

show me on the doll where dia touched you... - cody phoenix.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bones View Post
    yo BIA your fucking up this website bro...ever heard of bad management...thats what you are lmao BIA BIAAAAAAAA
    i'm not management..

think of me like RB's janitor/custodian/baby sitter

- - - Updated - - -

also my name is dia, not bia. and lil jon hasn't been relevant since 2002, you know when you wasn't relevant?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Cody stfu or I’m going to shoot your kids

How about that

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    It's alright. I'll track his IP to those pedophelia websites on the darkweb, we'll see how this ends. Done with this nigga's lonely ass. lmao
    Are you retarded, you realize I have your real IP right now, ( not the one from your surfeasy vpn ) if you do this, which you won't I will post your IP on said website along with your sons picture, and your address, rage out again faggot, you cant really hide under a vpn forever, because you wasn't always under a VPN.

You remind me of those dudes on games that rage out when they lose, you prolly do that alot.
    Last edited by Stranger; January 22nd, 2018 at 07:10 PM

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Can you both honestly not see how fucking weird this has got?

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

It’s weird

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    Can you both honestly not see how fucking weird this has got?
    lol I'm just trying to out weird, weird.

I still don't think he gets that everything he is lying about, I wouldn't care if it was true or not, fuck his son.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I mean his son is an innocent child who had literally done nothing wrong. But yeah. Good job being an adult. Weirdo.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Another dia cody faggot thread.

I'm done with RB for good now.

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    I mean his son is an innocent child who had literally done nothing wrong. But yeah. Good job being an adult. Weirdo.
    no one said anything about his fucking son, but fuck his son.

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

is dia and coltalt the same people?
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Yes.
    @Codealt is @Dia

Stranger

or I was messing with you guys the whole time, and thats not really me.