User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Steam users...

Codealt

Re: Steam users...

I got a nice gaming keyboard now I'm not using my xbox one controller no more.. nothing like having a nice RGB keyboard. I just hate cables and they don't make a good wireless rgb one.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    I got a nice gaming keyboard now I'm not using my xbox one controller no more.. nothing like having a nice RGB keyboard. I just hate cables and they don't make a good wireless rgb one.
    yes they do... you just have to not be a name brand whore...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I just bought a g903 mouse. wanted more buttons. but now i gotta change my style to press buttons with my pinky. which is fine by me. I scratch dj, so using my pinky to do shit is what I do. I actually feel its an advantage overall if i can get a 5 finger control over my mouse. Almost have. The mouse is designed to be left or right handed. Two side buttons on each side. but I can use that to my advantage. I already have independent control over my pinky fingers.

Its funny to ask people to move their pinky without moving the finger next to it. they think they can and then, oh shit, no wait, i cant do that. wtf.. trained myself to do it. which is strange cause the pinky and finger next to it work on the same tendon.. so i have no idea how i gained control over those movements.. practice is all i can say.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    I just bought a g903 mouse. wanted more buttons. but now i gotta change my style to press buttons with my pinky. which is fine by me. I scratch dj, so using my pinky to do shit is what I do. I actually feel its an advantage overall if i can get a 5 finger control over my mouse. Almost have. The mouse is designed to be left or right handed. Two side buttons on each side. but I can use that to my advantage. I already have independent control over my pinky fingers.

Its funny to ask people to move their pinky without moving the finger next to it. they think they can and then, oh shit, no wait, i cant do that. wtf.. trained myself to do it. which is strange cause the pinky and finger next to it work on the same tendon.. so i have no idea how i gained control over those movements.. practice is all i can say.
    bro you should have talked to me first...instead of buying that you should have copped a 24 button MMO mouse like i have... like the Logitech g600...

could have shown you generic brands that are even better than mine for half the price of less...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

I'm tempted on copping this and the mouse you buy with it. I'm sold onnit other than the fact there's no RGB, it's a popular wireless keyboard in the gaming industry.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G613...=logitech+g613

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    bro you should have talked to me first...instead of buying that you should have copped a 24 button MMO mouse like i have... like the Logitech g600...

could have shown you generic brands that are even better than mine for half the price of less...
    Should have, but didnt : (

ah well. Next time. I do like my new mouse though. 5 finger action is legit if you can use it like that.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    Should have, but didnt : (

ah well. Next time. I do like my new mouse though. 5 finger action is legit if you can use it like that.
    yeah g903 is a REALLY sweet fucking mouse... i'd like to have one actually...i wouldn't use it much...but you know i collect this shit...

but... for functionalities sake, nothing beats an MMO mouse... could have had this Red Dragon Perdition for about $30.00:

this is hwat i have, g600, $60-$80:

UtechSmart Venus is about the same price as Red Dragon..they're direct competitors on Amazon:

Corsair Scimitar bout $50

Perixx MX-3100 is around $40.00

Razer Naga bout $50

the Logitech g600 is the highest quality of the bunch, and also integrates with all other logitech G series stuff... but all of these are great products... id say Razer is the shittiest...

Battle Record
    32-11

fucking nerds

im still on CS 1.6 though, i play nothing else.

Stranger

yeah g903 is a REALLY sweet fucking mouse... i'd like to have one actually...i wouldn't use it much...but you know i collect this shit...

but... for functionalities sake, nothing beats an MMO mouse... could have had this Red Dragon Perdition for about $30.00:

UtechSmart Venus is about the same price as Red Dragon..they're direct competitors on Amazon:

Razer Naga bout $50

the Logitech g600 is the highest quality of the bunch, and also integrates with all other logitech G series stuff... but all of these are great products... id say Razer is the shittiest...
    I wonder of you can program the number pads on that mouse to open a program or something like that.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I wonder of you can program the number pads on that mouse to open a program or something like that.
    yeah you can...

i setup a defrault profile for when im not gaming and have all sorts of windows commands programmed to it.. i never have to hit ctrl+c to copy, or ctrl+v to paste...have them programmed to the side buttons... memorizing which is which is the hardest part...
    you can program it to do ANYTHING...
    and sort of macro or string of commands...

ill NEVER be able to use a non-MMO mouse again... if it doesnt have the 12 side buttons, i wont be buying it.... unless its something fancy or a novelty and i want it for my collection of peripherals...

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

yeah you can...

i setup a defrault profile for when im not gaming and have all sorts of windows commands programmed to it.. i never have to hit ctrl+c to copy, or ctrl+v to paste...have them programmed to the side buttons... memorizing which is which is the hardest part...
    you can program it to do ANYTHING...
    and sort of macro or string of commands...

ill NEVER be able to use a non-MMO mouse again... if it doesnt have the 12 side buttons, i wont be buying it.... unless its something fancy or a novelty and i want it for my collection of peripherals...

Razer Naga bout $50

What do the good mouses for FPS games lpok like?? The jawns you posted have way too many buttons for me.. thats the only thing that scares me about mouse & keyboard. Looks way too easy to hit the wrong button. Wouldnt matter much in mmorpg shit but looks excessive for a quick paced game.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

@Mike _g you rang? ... A long time ago.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

@OutWrite Yo bro!! wassup with you

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Just trolling on an expert level, and happy to hear from you. Wassup with you?