User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: SINISTER (Movie Theme/Trap Beat Version) FIRE!!

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

SINISTER (Movie Theme/Trap Beat Version) FIRE!!

Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: SINISTER (Movie Theme/Trap Beat Version) FIRE!!

My homie would like this for sure haha. I will show him.

It's a little trappy for my own liking, but the sounds in it are VERY dope. It definitely has a creepy vibe man, and with the right delivery it can really come alive. I am actually digging this the more it goes: its less trappy and more storytelling to me. Those hats sound like crickets or something, this is tight!

The piano is a safe sound. Could have maybe used a deeper choir, I caught a very subtle one in there.

This is dope my friend. I subscribed and liked, keep it up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: