Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: yo what the fuck is up you bitch ass rappers

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

Re: yo what the fuck is up you bitch ass rappers

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    get real this guy aint been here 20 years, a few years tops. if that.

registration date doesn't mean you BEEN HERE.

no one in this thread knows who the fuck he is, if a real OG from that time came back we'd know who he is.
    again...like ive already stated...this will be twice now for those who cant count

i never said that ive BEEN HERE... i was never claiming to be anything except a user that was there in the begining way back in the day which is still an accurate statement

i started the thread literally with the words...holy shit i cant believe my old profile is still here...

my newest profile is Chef Mike Db ... its no secret homie, look it up i came back to rapbattles over a year ago and ive been posting in the audio forum ever since, normally dont post anywhere else on this website, i just share tracks

but yesterday i was curious to see if my old profile was still around and bam there it was and i was able to login
    thats all this thread was suppose to be about, all i was doing was trying to reach out to cats from back in the day
    point blank period and i could 2 fucks if you think im annoying, your the motherfucking goat? dude you entered that status yourself being an administrator...i havent heard one arguement about my alkatrakz statement, not one person went "no way CODEALT is the goat"... dont be mad about a status you can just edit in yourself

to those who took upon themselves to address me in less than a respectible manner... eat a dick

lets make something clear before you all start using your forum powers to fuck with me

the fact that you all saw the thread title "yo what the fuck is up you bitch ass rappers"
    then took the time to type a response to conclusions that you all came to on your own
    makes you all a bunch a bitches lmao...at the end of the day though im not anyone nor hate anybody

except for BIA BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Boy you slow lmao. I meant retiring from RB since you've been here for almost 20 years. Not retiring in real life.

I can't with these simple niggas. No further comment your honor.
    i am not slow, nor simple and im not a nigga...matter fact i dont even like that word...going back to using ninja...no further comment yet makes another comment with a grain of salt...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    jesus christ this guys annoying.. edit his registration date @ILLunatic
    lmaooooo nobody cares about the registration date!?!?

yet your admin wants his pimp to change my shit

yous a fuck boy aint you hahaha
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy

Codealt

you where claiming to be OG, you're just a dude that happened to have an account from 2002, lets see when the last time you posted, that should give us an accurate age of your account.

look at this guy over here, I have an account from 2002.... yaaaaay

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

whats good yo...did you go by celph taught back in the day as well?...
    im not saying that I knew every single person who ever came to this site ...
    I was just tryna see whos all left on here from back then...

as far as names i only had a few but i believe big bones was my profile from when i started

nobody cares about join date which is cool i wasn't claiming anything except being an OG just like you and all the other from back then

Nah, this name came a bit later on in my years, but I was definitely around the same time as you. It's always good to see somebody come back around from that time though, welcome back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bones View Post
    again...like ive already stated...this will be twice now for those who cant count

i never said that ive BEEN HERE... i was never claiming to be anything except a user that was there in the begining way back in the day which is still an accurate statement

i started the thread literally with the words...holy shit i cant believe my old profile is still here...

my newest profile is Chef Mike Db ... its no secret homie, look it up i came back to rapbattles over a year ago and ive been posting in the audio forum ever since, normally dont post anywhere else on this website, i just share tracks

but yesterday i was curious to see if my old profile was still around and bam there it was and i was able to login
    thats all this thread was suppose to be about, all i was doing was trying to reach out to cats from back in the day
    point blank period and i could 2 fucks if you think im annoying, your the motherfucking goat? dude you entered that status yourself being an administrator...i havent heard one arguement about my alkatrakz statement, not one person went "no way CODEALT is the goat"... dont be mad about a status you can just edit in yourself

to those who took upon themselves to address me in less than a respectible manner... eat a dick

lets make something clear before you all start using your forum powers to fuck with me

the fact that you all saw the thread title "yo what the fuck is up you bitch ass rappers"
    then took the time to type a response to conclusions that you all came to on your own
    makes you all a bunch a bitches lmao...at the end of the day though im not anyone nor hate anybody

except for BIA BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

i am not slow, nor simple and im not a nigga...matter fact i dont even like that word...going back to using ninja...no further comment yet makes another comment with a grain of salt...

- - - Updated - - -

lmaooooo nobody cares about the registration date!?!?

yet your admin wants his pimp to change my shit

yous a fuck boy aint you hahaha
    no one going to change your shit, I was just fucking around.

your getting all worked up over your registration date, I think a change would set your ass back down.

everyone in this thread been here longer than you.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

wtf am i reading...
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bones View Post
    blazay blazay blazay blazay blah!

so you got one on me on the stats, thats a given

but i got one on you on join date, and thats a fact

im a vet whether you agree or not...at one point was even an administrator to a few sections here on the site...

we should be doing bigger shit now ...but yall aint...i have memories of when this site was reigning supreme, im talking 1000's of user online everyday battling and shit...

i see threads that havent been touched since 2009 and shit on the homepage bro please dont spit that garbage at me about not having the stats and shit...is anyone even running this site...it even looks the same from 10 years ago and shit lol

truth of the matter is what we had going on back then was 1000 times more live than anything going on in here especially in 2017...

stats or not...i was there...in the beginning...before social media and smartphones...before DIY Music tutorial videos, and waaaay before this new double time style of rapping these millennial emcees are on nowadays...our shit was real...we recorded with minimal software and still got shit poppin...

nothing you say can change my mind about that...praise me or not im still OG to you lil ninjas

sites been dead for a few years.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    sites been dead for a few years.
    bruh what happened to all your medals. i swear you had a trophy case full.

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

this was fun while it lasted but i dont like negative vibes yall...
    cyber bullying is wrong and although im good at it by manipulatiing all of you
    it does not make it right for me to do so
    fyi i might keep this profile active because im emotionally attached to it
    i made it when i was 16
    everyone is entitled to their opinion
    where im from OG's dont talk shit, period
    the good ones know they have to set an example for younger generation
    the bad ones will say things like "dont do what i did, i was young and dumb, you dont want to live that life"
    no matter the case, im going to go back to posting music in the audio section, which is where i proudly call home on this site
    it was a pleasure tomeet/talk with all of you... i do not apoligize for any statement made because they are my honest opinions
    and dia no hate from here man i was just fucking with you...

i was an angry kid from long island new york
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy

Stranger

you're the one writing novels about your registration date, and putting bitch ass rappers in the title, what kind of response did you expect.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Hello, how are you

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    bruh what happened to all your medals. i swear you had a trophy case full.
    Lol there were quite a bit, and a bunch of accomplishments, and im not really sure but didnt really care to find out either haha