User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: yo what the fuck is up you bitch ass rappers

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

yo what the fuck is up you bitch ass rappers

hahahaha i cannot believe my old profile is still on here!!!!!

look at my join date

my mother fucking name is BIG BONES

back from the dead

this site was the shit back in the day

when i first joined there were so many crews running this battle site

bout time i finally got into audio was around 2004

it was soooo poppin back in the day cats used to upload disses and all types of shit leading to a battle

peace to alcatrakz , the greatest rapbattles user of all time fuck everybody else syntax mastery was a bitch and nimrod was a hoe

shout outs to conho, koz aka killah koz and anybody part of Masked Murderaz ... MM crew ran this fucking site for years bro...too masked...too murderous...

state your name if you remember the old days...
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: yo what the fuck is up you bitch ass rappers

damn son, you can legally retire in a few years.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

You on Holla front or Empty scripts?

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

You don't seem friendly.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

pedo alert lol what up whitty

Battle Record
    3-2

daaam
    with all those battle wins and award and accomplishments you guys have on this dead site
    I'm surprised that idk who the fuck any of you are
    18k posts? 14k posts? ya'll are definitely active users
    but none of you motherfuckers came before me
    you all can call me OG lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

i like u bro u seem like a pretty humble guy

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bones View Post
    daaam
    with all those battle wins and award and accomplishments you guys have on this dead site
    I'm surprised that idk who the fuck any of you are
    18k posts? 14k posts? ya'll are definitely active users
    but none of you motherfuckers came before me
    you all can call me OG lol
    heres the classic case of someone finding an old account and coming back acting like a legend when they only been here for a few months in actual boarding time, you aint an OG.

Battle Record
    3-2

classic case of what?
    im not acting like a legend first off
    im acting like a veteran, which is accurate and a big difference than a legend
    alkatrakz is who i said was the greatest of all time
    another accurate statement i can make is that i joined 6 years before you did lol
    if you search my username youll see all the threads ive created which 99% of them were either audio showcase or battles from years 2002-all the way to 2010 or so ...
    praise me or dont praise i could care less but no matter what you say i am an OG of this site...original ...
    me and my crew were on this shit back when you millennials were in diapers and shit lol

i guess no one from the 2000's left on here state your username if you were around back then

Stranger

LOL it's funny when someone assumes this is my first account ever on rapbattles.com haha.

nah you got dude son here from that time who are still posting to this day, who knows when you stopped posting, registration date doesn't make you a veteran unless you have the stats to back it up.

what's to stop someone from 5 post from 2002 coming back to claim vet status when they aint done shit.

I was around before RB, and it's nothing to brag about, we should be doing bigger shit by now.

Battle Record
    3-2

blazay blazay blazay blazay blah!

so you got one on me on the stats, thats a given

but i got one on you on join date, and thats a fact

im a vet whether you agree or not...at one point was even an administrator to a few sections here on the site...

we should be doing bigger shit now ...but yall aint...i have memories of when this site was reigning supreme, im talking 1000's of user online everyday battling and shit...

i see threads that havent been touched since 2009 and shit on the homepage bro please dont spit that garbage at me about not having the stats and shit...is anyone even running this site...it even looks the same from 10 years ago and shit lol

truth of the matter is what we had going on back then was 1000 times more live than anything going on in here especially in 2017...

stats or not...i was there...in the beginning...before social media and smartphones...before DIY Music tutorial videos, and waaaay before this new double time style of rapping these millennial emcees are on nowadays...our shit was real...we recorded with minimal software and still got shit poppin...

nothing you say can change my mind about that...praise me or not im still OG to you lil ninjas

Stranger

I have accounts on here that date back before 2002, nice try.

no one gives a fuck about registration date.

you're an imbecile, want them to throw you a parade because you got a 2002 reg date, and a 3-2 record, rofl.

- - - Updated - - -

bro if you don't shut up about your fucking registration date I'll make it 2018. rofl

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I've been here since '04 and I would say '06-'09 were easily the best years of this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't remember you at all.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

LOL... I don't mean to be devils advocate here, but who the FUCK cares about when you joined? Such a novice summation of a vet. I absolutely respect whatever you did in your time back then, and everyone you talk about I know because I myself come from being here in Sept 2002. But it's such a flimsy credential to carry. Syntax Mastery/Kris Kain, RXL, Vanja, The Spaniard, Mystery~Murdera (back when he was an absolute nobody just earning his stripes, too), Rich N.I, Tonya Montana, Sk!LLz, JayPana, Kyle (or Feeble Minded), the professor, LyricAli, COM, adapt... the list goes on - I know every one of them.

I assure you, though. Even though quite a few of these guys are from the latter years of RB, the large majority of us are just defunct accounts that been here since this bitch had a plethora of styles in text. I don't think you had Big Bones as your name back then because it doesn't sound familiar to me, what did you go by?

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    0-2

who gives a fuck when you joined...

and we all know how different shit was back in the day... forums just aint a thing anymore for this shit...social media is where everybody goes for their music / battle / text needs....

btw, i first came here in 99... so hows your year on your sleeve looking now? i was here in a different century...

and, like Celph and Dia above...i don't remember you either... OG indeed.
    Last edited by Toobs; January 18th, 2018 at 04:19 AM