Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Star_FoX_(SupeR SmasH N64 RmX)

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

Star_FoX_(SupeR SmasH N64 RmX)

nothing serious just having major fun with this one
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Star_FoX_(SupeR SmasH N64 RmX)

This is cool as fuck real dope sample kind of reminds me of that Ludacris Austin Powers track he did. Like the Uppiness of it. That transition at 230 in crazy love how u chopped up the piano like that.
    [url]https:

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    This is cool as fuck real dope sample kind of reminds me of that Ludacris Austin Powers track he did. Like the Uppiness of it. That transition at 230 in crazy love how u chopped up the piano like that.
    i appreciate the feedback brother...i will be dropping my 3rd beat tape soon, all n64 remixes...ill def let everyone know when that drops!
    JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy

Battle Record
    11-5

I feel like Nintendo should get the fuck on it and contract your ass already lol.

Haha I like the Gross Beat effect used to switch it about 16 bars in that was dope. Man, Star Fox goes well with dirty south drums, who woulda knew?

The one thing I feel it DOES lack is like a heavy constant bass line. Haha those Star Fox trumpets though. Dun dun dun dun dun dun

It sound like you have fun making these man and that's first and foremost. I enjoy listening to these a lot it makes the RB trip worth it haha.

Keep dropping them man!

Social Media:

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    I feel like Nintendo should get the fuck on it and contract your ass already lol.

Haha I like the Gross Beat effect used to switch it about 16 bars in that was dope. Man, Star Fox goes well with dirty south drums, who woulda knew?

The one thing I feel it DOES lack is like a heavy constant bass line. Haha those Star Fox trumpets though. Dun dun dun dun dun dun

It sound like you have fun making these man and that's first and foremost. I enjoy listening to these a lot it makes the RB trip worth it haha.

Keep dropping them man!
    tbh you sound like the perfect candidate to collaborate with using these video game beats because i believe that you "get it"
    the nostalgia mixed with a dope hip hop concept is something that has done before but that doesnt stop me from making them
    you are right, these are extremely fun for me to make, i was introduced to an artist by the name of Ransom aka MegaRan through a friend
    he makes nerdcore/8 bit hip hop music but my favorite tracks from him were with beats from actual video games like mega man, ridge racer, all types of shit
    i went to a concert/festival called MAGFEST and i was exposed to a whole world of video game bands, dj's and artists
    2 years ago i was walking through the festival high as fuck and ran into MegaRan! i told him what an inspiration he was and that i make remixes because of him!
    what started as a tribute to a dope artist has grown into kind of my niche in hip hop
    there are a million doughboys in the industry and even more producers out there dominating hip and all other genres already, to think i can break out in the industry making stuff everyone else is doing is pure insanity
    so i decided to stick to this video game shit because there is only 1 doughboytheproducer and only 1 true video game remix king

i would love to make a dope ass video game mixtape to further push this niche along and i think i found an artist in you that i want to work with ive seen your video and i know you got skills...
    im just saying and i appreciate your feedback, your responses keep me coming back to rapbattles tbh...

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Mike DB View Post
    tbh you sound like the perfect candidate to collaborate with using these video game beats because i believe that you "get it"
    the nostalgia mixed with a dope hip hop concept is something that has done before but that doesnt stop me from making them
    you are right, these are extremely fun for me to make, i was introduced to an artist by the name of Ransom aka MegaRan through a friend
    he makes nerdcore/8 bit hip hop music but my favorite tracks from him were with beats from actual video games like mega man, ridge racer, all types of shit
    i went to a concert/festival called MAGFEST and i was exposed to a whole world of video game bands, dj's and artists
    2 years ago i was walking through the festival high as fuck and ran into MegaRan! i told him what an inspiration he was and that i make remixes because of him!
    what started as a tribute to a dope artist has grown into kind of my niche in hip hop
    there are a million doughboys in the industry and even more producers out there dominating hip and all other genres already, to think i can break out in the industry making stuff everyone else is doing is pure insanity
    so i decided to stick to this video game shit because there is only 1 doughboytheproducer and only 1 true video game remix king

i would love to make a dope ass video game mixtape to further push this niche along and i think i found an artist in you that i want to work with ive seen your video and i know you got skills...
    im just saying and i appreciate your feedback, your responses keep me coming back to rapbattles tbh...

That sounds like it could be a cool little project! I'm down man. I can make time for it.

I have always enjoyed videogames and Nintendo lol. And I appreciate the compliment on the music man, thank you.

Social Media:

dude get at me my email is doughboyonthebeat@gmail.com and if ya got facebook msngr u can hit me up on there too...i got ideas about tracks and got a pixel artist working on a design cover rn

Cool, the most original thing there is that You follow the sample changes with everything else - not making short loop of a sample only. This leads to the effect like this is more like a music to listen than only beat that waiting for vocals. I look forward to hear more that interesting things from You

Quote Originally Posted by QBBeats View Post
    Cool, the most original thing there is that You follow the sample changes with everything else - not making short loop of a sample only. This leads to the effect like this is more like a music to listen than only beat that waiting for vocals. I look forward to hear more that interesting things from You
    thanks bro much love!

You've Earned a Custom Title! AtomicBeats's Avatar

haha nostalgia all the way!
    Awesome job

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBeats View Post
    haha nostalgia all the way!
    Awesome job
    thanks man