I'm stayin money motivated t shirts I make it
    I'm investing money everywhere blue strips I stake it
    I go illegal also runnin in houses all drugs I take it
    I'm chasin green skrilla scratch paper or dinero what ever you call it
    I'm more nutty then a nutter butter and more filling then a whatchamacallit
    I got plants and every week I'm spittin out 12-24 clone
    I got stacks you ever run in my home catch two to the dome
    my dogs a pit and he maynie as shit
    you might take my shit but the goons around me make sure u ain leavin with it
    gun shots everyday around my way middle of the streets bodies lay
    no one speaks nothing bfo they catch a stray ova here we dont play
    you dudes ova there on some second grade shit like im more then 12 grades ahead of this bitch
    you ain ready you soft like a teddy when i hold my nine i aim steady im after feddi
    i get my coke from the amigo freddi if u dont pay back youll need a medi hit squad from trini
    that in the middle of the street is the murder mini van with the semi when they run up dont think your witty
    ill hit ya block turn ur hittas to soft baby shit they shitty they bitches but i give no pity

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: money motivated

Your metaphors are hysterical and on point, not to be cliche but almost like eminems style... your rhyme scheme was good, even when laid out without the extra grammar to guide it. I think this piece was underplayed and very good - I’m surprised there is not more comments... great job!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: money motivated

Not my kind of thing.

I'll try to be as objective as I can. It's incredibly simple. I personally feel like not much effort was put forth in making this, simply reading the content. No hate, man, it's just when something is like everything else out there, but lacking the same refinement that makes those examples passable in their respected fields, you got something hard to appreciate. Writing seems uninspired, I'd like to see you tackle more diverse concepts and give yourself something captivating to take apart. Thanks for dropping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut