Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26
Showing results 376 to 380 of 380

Thread: PBX Chat

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Awards LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: PBX Chat

Podcast is on it's way. Its been rendering for 8 hours now. Still has about 5 more to go. I'll try to get it posted either later today or tonight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5

@Danze @Joe Boston @Authentic @plethora I need those verses today. They were due 2 days ago but I didn't want to trouble anybody so I need the verses by either today or tomorrow and that's as far as I can push it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Streak
    Battle Record
    20-9
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 League Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Danze @Joe Boston @Authentic @plethora I need those verses today. They were due 2 days ago but I didn't want to trouble anybody so I need the verses by either today or tomorrow and that's as far as I can push it.
    I already told u mannn....

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5

Podcast debuts later today!

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5

There's a big announcement in the 9pm hour of the Bloodsport Main Event. It's pretty shocking and will have huge ramifications for the site moving forward. We'll have complete coverage on the 2nd episode of the Weekly Podcast.