PBX Chat - Page 31

User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31
Showing results 451 to 457 of 457

Thread: PBX Chat

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Re: PBX Chat

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    What do you guys think about the red font in the podcast news ticker? Is it difficult to read? I don't have a problem with it and I like the color scheme but if it causes too much strain I can maybe change it to white.
    It's good. But having 2 different things scrolling at the same time is eye straining.

Maybe have 1 scroll RB news type shit like you have and the other one scrolling event stats and event stats only, feel me? Sometimes I have to pause and rewind in order to catch certain shit you type for LOLs.

Just a suggestion.

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    It's good. But having 2 different things scrolling at the same time is eye straining.

Maybe have 1 scroll RB news type shit like you have and the other one scrolling event stats and event stats only, feel me? Sometimes I have to pause and rewind in order to catch certain shit you type for LOLs.

Just a suggestion.
    That makes sense. What I could do is have the first segments ticker be exclusively PBX related, then in the 2nd and 3rd segments reserve the space for site news.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

There's going to be a delay in the release of this week's podcast. It won't be up tomorrow but I'll try to have it posted by Monday. Our special guest is a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to speak casually about random topics into a voice recorder for 5 minutes. Moving forward I think I will release the podcast on Mondays except for the Friday Main Event episodes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    There's going to be a delay in the release of this week's podcast. It won't be up tomorrow but I'll try to have it posted by Monday. Our special guest is a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to speak casually about random topics into a voice recorder for 5 minutes. Moving forward I think I will release the podcast on Mondays except for the Friday Main Event episodes.
    Let me know if you need any help sir

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Safe to assume special guess is Dia.

I will not tune in to this weeks podcast.

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Safe to assume special guess is Dia.

I will not tune in to this weeks podcast.
    Lmao. Yeah. It was him.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

How did I guess, smh... Jesus man...