PBX Chat - Page 25

User Tag List

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 35 ... LastLast
Showing results 361 to 375 of 579

Thread: PBX Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title! Danze's Avatar
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

Re: PBX Chat

In that case i am ready. I will play with some wording as i still have 5 days.

Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night

@b dot put that FL belt on the line for one of the battles

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    @b dot put that FL belt on the line for one of the battles
    That's what I was thinking. But I would like to do it in May. The next event has a championship theme already because of the PBX Championship being up for grabs. I can add the FL title in there, too. And I think I'll do 2 events in May. The championship one will be in early May. I'll have to check the calendar but it will be a cpl weeks after Bloodsport.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

So I've been working on something pretty unique for the league. I will debut a weekly podcast possibly this Friday. It's in a podcast/news channel format, so not only will you get to listen but there will also be reason to watch it as well. I wanted to do something innovative and I'm certain this hasn't been done before. I also want to incorporate live interviews, well not live, recorded, but I think it will be a hell of a lot cooler than a typed format. I just have to find a means to record a chat session. I'll google it and see what I can come up with. The podcast will cover the league and the site. It will be 60 minutes long and I plan to do one every week leading up to the event and then for post-battle analysis.

I have spent about three weeks on this so far. I really hope you guys can get behind it and rediscover your passion for battling. I'm trying to make this an overall better experience than any league you've ever been a part of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Danze's Avatar
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

Good work broke, its that kind of innovation that is required. We all love battling but we need more content to capture a new audience. Everyone is just sat saying shit like "It wont work." "People today don't text battle" Instead of approaching the problem and seeing how they can incorporate that with different things to entice new people to our world. You work hard Broke keep it up dude, even thou i know it feels like you're smashing your head against a brick wall.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

I know on iPhone there is an APP you can record phone conversation.

Or just use google friends or w/.e it's called. Can phone in to a conference number and record that way off the app on your phone. Basically how Bags, V and Vic did it over at NC when they tried that podcast. You can record video or conversation via mic on the phone.

Battle Record
    9-0

Broke is hands down the best troll ever

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I know on iPhone there is an APP you can record phone conversation.

Or just use google friends or w/.e it's called. Can phone in to a conference number and record that way off the app on your phone. Basically how Bags, V and Vic did it over at NC when they tried that podcast. You can record video or conversation via mic on the phone.
    Sweet. Thanks, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danze View Post
    Good work broke, its that kind of innovation that is required. We all love battling but we need more content to capture a new audience. Everyone is just sat saying shit like "It wont work." "People today don't text battle" Instead of approaching the problem and seeing how they can incorporate that with different things to entice new people to our world. You work hard Broke keep it up dude, even thou i know it feels like you're smashing your head against a brick wall.
    One thing I dislike is when ppl say this is a niche text battling site. It isn't. It's just that the textcees are the only ppl trying to keep it alive. Where are the audio rappers? The video battlers? The topical writers? The open mic lyricists? They aren't doing shit.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    Broke is hands down the best troll ever
    You're walking a fine line with this, homie.

Equivalent to your field sobriety imaginary lines.

Battle Record
    9-0

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    You're walking a fine line with this, homie.

Equivalent to your field sobriety imaginary lines.
    What do you mean by the first portion of what you said?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

B Dot being best troll ever.

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

The podcast won't be up tomorrow. It's going to take 3-4 days at least to finish what I have planned for it. Just a heads up.

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

So I originally wanted to do a 60 minute podcast, but looking at all the content and work I need to do to realize my vision that just isn't realistic. So now each podcast will be 10 minutes. That should give me enough time to talk about the league while the video covers the site. It will be weekly. Every Friday. And I might do 2 on the night of the event. One @ 7pm and another @ 9pm.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Streak
    Battle Record
    24-9
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 League Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner
    Accomplishment
    2x FL Champion
    3x FL Tournament Winner
    7x Cypher Winner
    GBL Champion
    Haymaker Madness Champion
    GBL II Season Champion
    1-2 Punch Champion
    1-2 Season Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    PBX Champion

Im posting 30 minutes before event start time

BROKE LESNAR
    Battle Record
    31-5
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    LLL Season XXI Champion

lmao dick