Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I got you! You got me?

Lenox

I got you! You got me?

‘I got you! You got me?’

I’d take two for you.
    And truthfully...
    there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you.
    I put you under my roof, made a room for you. paid your bills when ya fam had nothing they could do for you.
    Yet Romance still disrupted our brotherhood. She took you away. But not like a mother would.
    That bitch could never understand like I understood.
    Man.. I never been this alone before.
    I can feel my soul approaching to go overboard every time I use my vocal cords. I think I need to focus more.
    (But fuck that)
    The drugs torturing my niggas core,
    Yelling at him like “don’t you see it family?”.
    I understand You got keys in the pantry. But your so doped up you left ya keys in the pantry.
    Except I know drug use is another way of saying “please understand me”.
    Bro, I always understood ya problems.
    New jacks got punked but you wouldn’t rob em.
    You were like robin without the robbin.
    You had good intentions but the drugs took you hostage.
    I was like, “look please promise me you’ll stop it” but he couldn’t promise.
    I knew the habit took over when I had 50 bucks missing from my wallet.
    Money’s the root of all evil.
    The smart people.
    The brown people.
    The white people.
    Any complexion doesn’t justify the life taker from a fucking needle.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: I got you! You got me?

bro is this real shit ? this hit made me choke up a lil bit,
    my close knit mean my tight click r goin through it,
    we lost our moms a few years ago we all we got and ill never leave you
    I got the feelin you dabbin more then hash dabbin with that ron dude
    I can cents the change you only hit me up if you need change
    we don't even kick it no more its kinda strange really I just need my little brother again
    this storm will pass its just rain we have weathered through worse I reminisce days stealin money from moms purse
    I'm trying to put my feelings in this verse I'm tryna break your bad habit bfo you end in a hearse this drug is a curse
    if I ever meet you dealer hes gna catch a 3 round burst from the 15 don't ever fuck with my team
    and you know I'm wild my first liq I ever hit you were right behind me and we ran in that bitch
    now I'm over here breakin a chip of a brick with no pick I snap a corner off just a lil bit
    break it down rails and ale's titanium nails tryna ease the pain when I think about you kid
    theres nothing I can do everytime I try you throw it back in my eye like I'm the bad guy
    that shit hurts so much I honestly wanna cry shit I might even get a tear in my eye
    I don't know what to do. so I'm gonna stay with this hustle if you ever need me I'm here
    I need you to overcome , if I lose you ill burn this bitch down lets be clear if you go its not just you that will disappear
    everyone near will live in fear I'm out for blood and I'm lookin when I find I don't blink I leer a little later they outta there

bro I'm sorry I really liked yours and it really hit me home made me wanna say something

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?495812-bored

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ameplay-Cypher

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I got you! You got me?

Sad. They say addiction is a problem or a trauma they can’t get over... I hate the topic personally and have no advice but to say I understand your read, your frustration... why mother fuckers even try it I don’t know. I caught my ex on dope... I didn’t care I laughed, he deserved it.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919