Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 125

Thread: Audio Chat

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Audio Chat

Sup guys Joe Boston here your new mod here its a pleasure! Lets bring this section the attention it deserves. I will bringing different flava to this section getting ABL back up SSL and also in the works beat making tourney. Also to get u guys more hyped im gonna give incentive to Song of the week and beat of the week to members
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    128-135

Re: Audio Chat

So fellas post your pieces here i will be checking on thursday to see who has the hottest material and pick the winner
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Would any of you audio heads be willing to do a promo song advertising rapbattles.com so I can use it in a video package?

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Would any of you audio heads be willing to do a promo song advertising rapbattles.com so I can use it in a video package?
    Dope idea
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Battle Record
    32-6

Battle Record
    11-5

Yo. What kind of promo song?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Celph Taut
    You got mod powers in here?

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Yeah, I just checked. Was confused because it doesn't say I'm a mod here, but it does show my options at the bottom right, now. At work, I'll check into more when I get home.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    11-5

I also have Mod powers. I feel we could band together and do a little resurrection.

I would invest a little marketing myself.

Social Media:

thanhtam11

Thanks for sharing interesting things. it helped me a lot

https://downloadgudanglagu.com/

really awesome I am very happy to listen to it

Askmeapps Luvhacks

Battle Record
    11-5

If we started enforcing some of the link rules, I think this site would gain some more traction. I think a lot of artists are starting to pull back from social media too because they realize it only works if you pay for the algorithms (I can help with that too if anybody has questions).

Social Media:

It feels very refreshing to listen up to you guys. You are too good.
    Thankyou so much Hacking Blogs Psychology Hack

thank you for sharing this post I am glad to be here and read this great post Alltorrentproxy