User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 125

Thread: Audio Chat

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Audio Chat

I still check out some old stuff on it. I have my freestyles from back then and RM's GRB battles all bookmarked.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I still check out some old stuff on it. I have my freestyles from back then and RM's GRB battles all bookmarked.
    I always wanted in on those tourneys and always missed sign ups lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

What's the link?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    What's the link?
    2 songs I’ve never posted here figured I throw them on

Battle Record
    34-10

It looks like soundclick was removed when they added a bunch of stuff. I know I was adding stuff when I was admin for a while but I don't remember taking anything away.

If you add it to SoundCloud you can do it that way.

Lenox

Anyone tryna collab for my ep

Battle Record
    34-10

Trying to figure out why it won't embed your track.

- - - Updated - - -

There we go. You're set.

Lenox

Re: Lenox - London Transport

Beat is sick. Wu Tang type ish. I think your flow and delivery is smooth. Gives me Ghostface vibes. I'd like to see you tackle a beat and ride it (no homo). While you do your thing here the beat has a little too much to flow on. It's nice to see you drop a track. This felt more like a key style over a best if that makes sense. Good shit but I'd like to see more.
    Yo I appreciate the feedback. I’m actually super new to recording so I’m tryna figure out my style or how to make songs even I’ll keep working tho. Thx

Battle Record
    34-10

Definitely have potential. Keep it up bro

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I wasn't expecting it to be this good.

The pro's
    - rode the beat well for the most part (faltered a couple times but overall pretty good)
    - lyrics were cool because they flowed well although i didn't always know what you were talking about
    - beat choice suits you

areas of improvement
    - need to project your voice more. you're using your head voice but you gotta use your chest voice
    - more punchlines (this seemed like a swag n flow piece with flow heavily tipping the scale)

Overall enjoyed it but definitely need to project your voice more

keep at it
    Yooooo fressshh. Thank u bro. Thanks for all the feedback too. In regards to the punchlines yea I agree. It’s a song that’s gonna be on my ep that’s all swag and flow really

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll start tryna project my voice more, I feel like if I try to really rap I sound wack. Idk lol

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    This actually sounds alot like the current underground hip-hop trend. It's going to take a bit of effort on your part to differentiate yourself from the crowd because there are alot of dudes with similar production and swag/flow. With that said...I loved it. Everything I just pointed out was done so that you realize for yourself not to get lost in the shuffle. The writing is great, the flow is on point. You did sound kind of, I don't know, quiet and reserved on the beat. But I could sense you were comfortable with your material, enough where you definitely put swag into it without it coming off unnatural. 2:30 seconds is a bit short for me, especially with the outro included. Maybe go for 3 minutes at least on each track. That gives me 2 verses and 3 hooks, and I think that would suit you as well. I'm not opposed to just doing a verse with no hook, as long as the length of the track is extended so that the verse doesn't leave you wanting. So yeah, it's dope. Props, man.
    Yoooo. Thank you bro. This message really pushes me to keep going. Last few days I haven’t been able to finish this track cuz I’m literally stuck.. I can’t find my flow right now it’s so fucking frustrating

Lenox

Re: November 2023 - Nominations (Audio)

@Soule listen to mine and lmk if it deserves a nomination

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    @Soule listen to mine and lmk if it deserves a nomination
    The London one? I think it's good but I wanna hear you drop a track incorporating the feedback and advice you were given. I.e. riding the beat and using your chest.

Lenox

The London one? I think it's good but I wanna hear you drop a track incorporating the feedback and advice you were given. I.e. riding the beat and using your chest.
    Alright bet

- - - Updated - - -

I thought I rode the beat personally but I agree on using my chest 1000

Battle Record
    34-10

It's one of those underground wu tang beats that has a lot going on so even when you're vibing with it it still sounds like a freestyle. I wanna see something with more rhythm personally.