User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Fuck the eagles

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Re: Fuck the eagles

I always respected ray lewis.. I was glad to see them get that ring a couple years ago. Seahawks are a decent birds team as well

Im born & raised in philly so ive been rocking with the eagles since I was a little kid. Id like to see minnesota win one next but I think the eagles a new powerhouse team for years to come. Im just tired of people bashing our fanbase. And everyone counted this team out the entire season and even after winning the sb they refuse to give props
    Last edited by Mike G.; February 17th, 2018 at 10:47 PM

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Let me guess.. patriots dick rider?

Accept defeat. Talking about the clement catch wasnt close? Youre the first person I heard question it. You clearly dont know football.

The refs okayed the formation before the ball was snapped so if that formation was illegal than thats the refs fault. The nfl came out and said theres no right or wrong call on that play.

Even if they didnt complete that amazing play.. they still won. By 1 point. Final score was 41-33 so takeaway w.e touchdown you want and the pats still take the L and dont cover the spread.

How ironic the patriots have been exposed for cheating and having refs on their side for the past 10 years but you wanna complain when the birds get their fist win. Pathetic
    Illegal formation is often thrown after the ball is snapped And when the play was over and the NFL doesnt even know they're own rules there are 100s of plays exactly like that which are flagged every year, under 20 that are not. Do they know the rules? Cuz they still dont know what a catch is and see next point....

No one questioned the Clement catch? I guess it wasn't the topic of the announcers at the time and then a huge deal on every media outlet possible... the dude was still juggling the ball while dragging his foot out of bounds worse "catch" I ever saw called. 2nd one was questionable but I personally had less of an issue with.

Im not a pats fan and their history is suspect but in this game, the refs gave the eagles the calls.

Thats it

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Well I couldnt hear the announcers.. I watched the game in center city, it was pretty damn loud.

But I assume youre talking about chris collinsworth's opinion.. the long time philly hater who I heard after the game was bias towards new england the whole time.. and there was thousands of petitions made for him to never commentate a superbowl again. So his opinion is irrelevant. Didnt he also question the zak ertz catch? Lol

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Everyone questioned both (most major sports networks and tv personalities). I didn't question the ertz one as much but that Clement one, to me, was an absolute joke lol.