User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Killer Instinct Gold (N64 RMX)

same old asshole is back Big Bones's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2

Killer Instinct Gold (N64 RMX)

this game was fun to play as a kid and i always thought Sabrewulf's level would be dope to sample....so.....i.....did just that! lol

JUST SAY NO TO CRACK MUSIC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i smoke, drink, fuck, had e, a couple of times
    but coke is like super markets, i dont fuck wit no lines...doughboy

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Killer Instinct Gold (N64 RMX)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bones View Post
    this game was fun to play as a kid and i always thought Sabrewulf's level would be dope to sample....so.....i.....did just that! lol

dope sampling love the game myself lol. Like the breakbeat drum selection. The horns were dope as fuck iike when they came in with the piano it definitely brought the beat as a whole out more. Good work here keep em coming!!!!!!
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    11-5

Killer Instinct was the one game I didn't play much, but man this sample sounds fucking awesome haha. Like some savage cypher shit could be dropped to this!

I might even write to this one for fun. It almost has a Star Wars quality. But it's not. This dope man, really dope drum work once again and I am sure you did some of the melody work.

Keep up the fire.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    dope sampling love the game myself lol. Like the breakbeat drum selection. The horns were dope as fuck iike when they came in with the piano it definitely brought the beat as a whole out more. Good work here keep em coming!!!!!!
    thanks for the feedback bro, this game was fun to play as a kid for sho!

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Killer Instinct was the one game I didn't play much, but man this sample sounds fucking awesome haha. Like some savage cypher shit could be dropped to this!

I might even write to this one for fun. It almost has a Star Wars quality. But it's not. This dope man, really dope drum work once again and I am sure you did some of the melody work.

Keep up the fire.
    thanks for the feedback bro, these remixes have kept me mildy entertained as a producer and if you write to it dog lmk im def down to collab

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Mind if I use this beat in a promo vid for my league?

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Mind if I use this beat in a promo vid for my league?
    considering you asked nicely yea im ok with that, whats your email address?