User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Another PERFECT DARK (N64 Hip Hop RmX)

Another PERFECT DARK (N64 Hip Hop RmX)

if you dont know me by now, my name is doughboy, i make beats...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Another PERFECT DARK (N64 Hip Hop RmX)

Loooool oh shit.

The darkness of this one is tight buddy. Just an instant bad-guy vibe. I dig how it goes more subtle for the hook break down that offers a LOT of room for vocal variety man.

Gets me excited about a potential project man...in fact, I was looking for a great Soundcloud project and this might just be it. Let's work buddy!

Keep it the fuck up!

Social Media:

Re: Another PERFECT DARK (N64 Hip Hop RmX)

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Loooool oh shit.

The darkness of this one is tight buddy. Just an instant bad-guy vibe. I dig how it goes more subtle for the hook break down that offers a LOT of room for vocal variety man.

Gets me excited about a potential project man...in fact, I was looking for a great Soundcloud project and this might just be it. Let's work buddy!

Keep it the fuck up!
    thanks bro...i honestly try and not do the same shit twice, im always tryng to flip a sample but make them all different whether its using different drums and going with different patterns...love how you can see/hear the small details in my beats bro!