User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 38

Thread: Whats up

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: Whats up

TF??? How long y'all been doing this

Stranger

Along time only person I remember from that site amen is talking about is kclipse and ill phill or whatever the admins name was.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    and Dia didn't even exist until the final years of urbanflows, I bet you don't even know the origins of "Dia" I'm positive you didn't know who I was on death spits cuz even I forgot my name on there, I just know it wasn't dia.

few people here can vouch for me on that, dia didn't exist until urbanflows, @Toobs , @Celph Taut

not that they care lmao.

dia came around about the time that rainbow black eye sig of me was made.
    I admin'd death spits with DS Hall and forgot the other dudes name but he had DS in front of it as well as I did, you moron. You and kCliPze <--- spelled just like that were in a crew with my boy Noshun. That's if you were in that crew - I honestly don't remember LOL

@KnowP - since 98 I've been around dude. MSN AND YAHOO EZ BOARD DAYS.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I admin'd death spits with DS Hall and forgot the other dudes name but he had DS in front of it as well as I did, you moron. You and kCliPze <--- spelled just like that were in a crew with my boy Noshun.

@KnowP - since 98 I've been around dude. MSN AND YAHOO EZ BOARD DAYS.
    I wasn't in a crew then, I'm sure if you remembered me from there, you could atleast tell me what name I went under.

only reason I know kclipse is because we did a collab, that I can't find haha.

you're a liar, plain and simple.

tell me what name I used.. go ahead.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I wasn't in a crew then, I'm sure if you remembered me from there, you could atleast tell me what name I went under.

only reason I know kclipse is because we did a collab, that I can't find haha.
    Don't know honestly. I just remember you and I conversing about DS a while back LOL... And I called you a wack faggot like I kind of do now and that was it.

Stranger

Don't know honestly. I just remember you and I conversing about DS a while back LOL... And I called you a wack faggot like I kind of do now and that was it.
    You can't remember me if you don't know my name man... stop reaching.

I don't know what else to tell you. lmao

- - - Updated - - -

this nigga trying to tell me he remembers me from an old ass site, then says he don't know what name I used, nothing connected to the dia alias even existed then, dia wasn't even a thought.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Sup, how you been

Stranger

and it's not like I was even active on the site either, so I don't know what your on about.

Battle Record
    51-15

Did yo u skip that part.

Of course I didn't know you, you were a nobody while I was a giant. Giants don't know nobodies. You mentioned being on the site and knowing kCLiPze while kCliPze used to beg me day in and out to join our crew and never got in so made one of his own with my boy Noshun because they weren't good enough to rock w/ us.

Stranger

LIKE I said only persons I remember from that site is Kclipse and Ill Phill.

I mentioned being on the site, and you made up a history with me to make your self look internet cool, but you're instantly caught in a lie when you cant say what name I used.. lmao.

you was dropped on your head wasn't you.

you can't possibly remember who I was, I didn't even say who I was on there, and that was so long ago.

- - - Updated - - -

our history starts with NC.
    Last edited by Stranger; February 15th, 2018 at 05:57 PM

Battle Record
    51-15

I mentioned being on the site, and you made up a history with me to make your self look internet cool, but you're instantly caught in a lie when you cant say what name I used.. lmao.

you can't possibly remember who I was, I didn't even say who I was on there, and that was so long ago.
    Please quote where I made up a history aside from trolling and saying I declined your entry in to the DS crew, you delusional faggot. You are a fucking weirdo...

Stranger

but we never was involved in anythign there, we had more words on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Please quote where I made up a history aside from trolling and saying I declined your entry in to the DS crew, you delusional faggot. You are a fucking weirdo...
    I thought DS was a person your talking about, but your still making up that fact to. I never heard of that stupid ass crew.

Battle Record
    51-15

- - - Updated - - -

our history starts with NC.
    And no, our history doesn't start with NC, moron. It actually started at Lyrical Threatz/BBE I believe. Never NC. i WAS NEVER A PART OF THE ORIGINAL NC - I was here, LB, BBE/LyricalThreatz mostly.

ON UF for a short time but never really active and on BBOYS same.

- - - Updated - - -

but we never was involved in anythign there, we had more words on here.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought DS was a person your talking about, but your still making up that fact to. I never heard of that stupid ass crew.
    DS was for death spits... Only staff members which were the talented ones had a DS in front of their name. We were mostly STAFF and not an actual "Crew"...

Stranger

I joined nc before bbe.

our history started with NC straight up, and we only ever had words on here.

matter of fact you tried to stick up for me on NC, like I needed that lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

I met you under the name illmaculate or w/e name you was biting.

Battle Record
    51-15

Now you making shit up.

Please quote where I EVER STUCK UP FOR YOU, weirdo.

ILLestRated - never bit that name, you fag.

Thats aways been a name of mine since RAPMUSIC days.