User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Guns and Schools

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Guns and Schools

Do we allow teachers and admin to start carrying now???

Should every school have multiple armed security or officers on campus???

Are metal detectors the answer or are they an infringement of youth rights???

Stranger

Re: Guns and Schools

I think in about 10 years all schools will start teaching online, they already have teachers that are trained to do that, there won't be no actual schools unless it's a university. and even then there will be an option to do your studies online, you can already do that now though.

That will just turn schools into a a prison, don't want dirty security guards in our schools.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

School District my kids attend have their own police force.

Not a POLICE DEPARTMENT such as the town, city, county or state it's own actual police force dedicated for the entire school district.

All school need this.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Rapbattles.com seems like the perfect platform to settle this debate once and for all.

Let's get to it.

imo - arm all children, and if they see anyone who looks a bit autistic they can shoot on sight.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, youth don't have rights.

They will do as they are damn well told.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    Rapbattles.com seems like the perfect platform to settle this debate once and for all.

Let's get to it.

imo - arm all children, and if they see anyone who looks a bit autistic they can shoot on sight.

- - - Updated - - -

either that or more kids need to smoke out and chill.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post

Let's get to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll put my arm through your asshole and you'll fucking LOVE it.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Wtf that's gay.

Battle Record
    51-15

And you love it.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Dont all schools already have metal detectors?

Dont all schools have multiple security already? Way before school shootings were a common thing my schools had multiple security.

Armed teachers? Thats a bad idea and it messes up the atmosphere of education

Im not sure if theres a real solution to this.. theres inevitably gonna be kids in every school settings that feel like outcasts & some are gonna want revenge.

Im not one to argure gun laws but god damn.. whats this, the 17th school shooting since the beginning of the year?? Theres no reason a regular person should have access to that type of fire power. I dont give a fuck if you hunt dear. That shit is unessesary. And most people that collect guns as a hobbie do not live in neighborhoods where theyre in danger. Arming more people is not the answer
    Last edited by Mike G.; February 16th, 2018 at 02:50 PM

Stranger

stricter gun laws won't happen, people act like we don't already have gun laws, we have more drug laws than gun laws and there is more drug related deaths than gun related deaths.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

That kid who shot this school up was 19 and bought the ar-15 legally.

Theres no reason a 19 year old kid should be able to buy an ar-15. Not to mention there was a tip about the kid made to the fbi.

Then theres the guns that vegas shooter was working with.

Our gun laws are not strict.

And the drug thing is whole other debate. Im someone who gets asked to speak at prisons and rehabs to share my story and help those who struggle with addiction. So I feel strongly about the opiate epidemic but thats a different thread. The difference is people make their own decision to use drugs resulting in overdoses.. whereas people are buying ar -15s and going out & murdering in masses. You cant really compare the 2 topics.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post

Theres no reason a 19 year old kid should be able to buy an ar-15. Not to mention there was a tip about the kid made to the fbi.

Then theres the guns that vegas shooter was working with.

Our gun laws are not strict.

And the drug thing is whole other debate. Im someone who gets asked to speak at prisons and rehabs to share my story and help those who struggle with addiction. So I feel strongly about the opiate epidemic but thats a different thread. The difference is people make their own decision to use drugs resulting in overdoses.. whereas people are buying ar -15s and going out & murdering in masses. You cant really compare the 2 topics.
    he's also a trump supporter...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

You'd have to pay me a bit more than a teachers wage to go playing armed commando with some loony with an assault rifle.

I personally am with the American people. We should change nothing and expect different results. Thoufhts and prayers.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post

Why not? What's the difference between allowing 18+ year olds to buy a semi-auto AR-15 or a semi-auto 12 ga. shotgun? They're both capable of the exact same thing. One just looks "scary" to the ignorant and uninformed.

FWIW I agree with your part about the FBI. It seems as though someone there dropped the ball.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Why not? What's the difference between allowing 18+ year olds to buy a semi-auto AR-15 or a semi-auto 12 ga. shotgun? They're both capable of the exact same thing. One just looks "scary" to the ignorant and uninformed.

FWIW I agree with your part about the FBI. It seems as though someone there dropped the ball.
    an AR-15 will kill more people in a shorter amount of time than a shotgun dude, if you bring a shotgun to a highschool shooting you will be lucky to make it out alive.