User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 59

Thread: Just so everybody knows if Dia cries "death threats"

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Just so everybody knows if Dia cries "death threats"

i wonder if anyone cares enough to read that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

it's funny, when I made in fun of fresh's dead friend I was banned on the spot, cody just mocked the death of a friend, and no one is going to do shit, and when I made threads like this I was banned on the spot to, no one will miss this guy if he was just banned from here to, he is not even active other than to talk shit to me, yes I could just ban him my self with no fucks giving, but I refuse to be that guy.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Just ignore him no one cares what he posts anyways

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    it's funny, when I made in fun of fresh's dead friend I was banned on the spot, cody just mocked the death of a friend, and no one is going to do shit, and when I made threads like this I was banned on the spot to, no one will miss this guy if he was just banned from here to, he is not even active other than to talk shit to me, yes I could just ban him my self with no fucks giving, but I refuse to be that guy.
    well its because you're a faggot and no one likes you. i mean that's just facts. you're not gonna get fair treatment. why ? because you're a faggot. and no one likes you.

i mean that cody guy is equally a faggot. but ive never seen two "grown" "men" with such obvious vaginas in all my life. this thread is softer then lifetime original dramas. this is like the build up to the conor mcgregor/mayweather fight but instead of them fighting its just two guys 69ing then spooning afterwards.

i will legit fight you both at the same time. i mean an actual 2v1. i dont think either of you have enough testosterone in your bodies to grow pubes on a 12 year old. you fucking pussies. both of you. flirting with each other on facebook ? like how fucking gay can you possibly be. you know what i use facebook for ? absolutely nothing because teenage girls use social media. and middle aged men use it to hit on those teenage girls. if you're not a girl going through puberty or a pedophile then i question wtf ur doing. yeah i look at ass pictures from time to time while my wife is in the living room. why ? cuz fuck her. but she is more of a man then either of you.

fuck it my wife vs you two fags. i got 500$ to say you both get the beating of a lifetime. fuck you. fuck you. i wasted my time twice fuck you. fuck

- - - Updated - - -

oh and @Ryan i love you <3

and @Toobs i love you as well.. i miss you guys but these faggots gotta die with fire
    WordPerfect

Stranger

and you are? good job upping a dead thread.

Battle Record
    3-2

i frankly find it refreshing that you pretend to not know me.

dead thread ? i'll up what i want and everyone will rejoice and love it. sorry im a busy man. i come back here a month later to see if you two fought and guess what ?

you two pussies disappoint again.
    WordPerfect

Stranger

Re: Just so everybody knows if Dia cries &quot;death threats&quot;

I honestly have no clue who you are, unless your cody phoenix him self.

what have you done where i should remember you?

- - - Updated - - -

wait is that spart?

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

No it's not Spart....who the fuck is Spart?

It's Quotient, he has been on this site for years, you definitely know him now stfu before I choke you out.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Dia stop fucking around with Quotient and change the default forum skin. Make it red and white. Then after that get started on a new logo. Get to work.

Stranger

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    No it's not Spart....who the fuck is Spart?

It's Quotient, he has been on this site for years, you definitely know him now stfu before I choke you out.
    lol then I have no idea I only remember a hand full of you fuckers from nc.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quotient isn't from NC... and you're for sure pretending not to know ihm to act like you're some super cool forum guy that ain't got time for that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Wow this thread super gay

I read chatlog maybe like 25 percent into it n then like these violins started playing in my head .

Gotta log tf back out too much cringe going on itt

Stranger

if its super gay why u faggots keep re upping. smh.

@Cody Phoenix you’re an obsessed little fsgit