User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: plenty more to add to these i just started them there works in progress

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

plenty more to add to these i just started them there works in progress

i got somerthing in the works shit i got like 7 different hustles and counting im always lookin for the come up but at all times im a stand up guy i rarely tell lies because i dont fear no guy and the only one i do fear ain even here but hes unseen hes the was and the wasnt e the before and after alpha and omega but me my names atom and come here girl lets split the apple i mean split a particle after this im gna write an article in a scripture so vivd it will pant a picture of your sexy body i wanna lick your tits smash from the back and i love your fat ass take this big dick i love it when you orgasm you get crazy as shit excorcist of emily rose ill have this bitch climbing the walls and speaking in different tongues

ever since back in the day i had dreams of gettin paid i had dreams of gettin made like goodfellas
    mafiso was me in the click maynie as shit and i was the worst known as the youngin thatll get ya
    down em middle of the street broad day light with know mask situations like this you gotta think fast
    whippin corners never stop at a sign or a light ill never go down with out a fight i leave flags at half mast
    i shouldnt have made it here i remember when i had to learn to cook to feed me and my little brother
    hamburger helper with no meat washin our clothes in the sink home for weeks misssin needin our mother
    forced to steal from our freinds just to eat fast forward a couple years i kept my little bother in school
    while i played the fool hoome invasion, robbery, extortion , gang affiliated i thought all of this made me cool
    but in fact this is really what set me back i think back in my life and think when did i go off track
    but then i realize i was never on the right one? maybe if my father wouldve chose me instead of crack
    so i grew up hard headed as fuck never b a punk always down for the funk quick to nuckle up
    but im down to bang it out too

- - - Updated - - -

i honestly just started typing on the first one and then i kinda switched it up right at the end i dont even know what it all ment but i apologize if any one was offended or anything

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...0-Free-thought

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

Re: plenty more to add to these i just started them there works in progress

nice piece.good structure flow was fantastic. 10/10