User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Thee C.E.O. - Game Face

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Thee C.E.O. - Game Face

Fuck yeah that beat is fire. Very boom bappy. Dope!

Flow comes in savage right off the get go. Damn barsy - digging this right away. I've heard some of the concepts on the bars in other ways, but you do your own thing with them .

Hook was alright, I feel like it could have been more catchy to take advantage of the beat more. It is effective, but it could be MORE so if simplified. The verses are dope - no need to bars people out on the hook. And yeah, after it repeats to end the song, I have to side with that logic more. A more catchier reference to the title would have been more fitting in my own opinion. But that's just me!

This is dope man. Keep doing your thing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

thanks homey i aint wanna do 2 much on the hook cuz i knew dem bars wud catch ppl attention lol

Definite potential. I like the beat. I like the simplicity of the words of the hook, best to keep it simple for people to catch on. Keep it up brother.

thanks wolf i aint wanna go 2 far ova ppl heads wit da bars