User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Beginner circle....Any1 who's new or wants to drop come on and do it I wanna c talent

Beginner circle....Any1 who's new or wants to drop come on and do it I wanna c talent

I murdered sum many for fun
    we run streets family n friends knee deep
    the seats soaked high hopes are broke
    jokers n juggalos my juggalettes suck pole n have sex we must express we convicts
    with the deepest sins n no regrets
    threats I don't accept quick to check ur chest ima veteran Excedrin
    cops get chopped on my block
    while these thots hit the pavement hot waving for payment slavin
    daily mis behaving u can check the station every county got my fingerprints on file for felonies

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Beginner circle....Any1 who's new or wants to drop come on and do it I wanna c talent

No lie dude, you got talent.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Beginner circle....Any1 who's new or wants to drop come on and do it I wanna c talent

He's looking for bars to steal, for another website.

On to you biter trolls.

wtf why would I steal bars u hear my bars why would I need sum1 elses fuk niggaz lie

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I'm on too you.

Your bars suck. Like suck major donkey dick. That is why you would/SHOULD steal bars.

Battle Record
    0-2

im badly baked, that's why they call me daddy k, overdosed on ketamine now i look half awake/
    the stroke choked me out and pulled down half my face, sad to say i can't shit without help from Auntie May/
    now when i spit bars im wettin the crowd and challengers, front row holdin plastic sheets like they at a show with Gallagher/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.